๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga drops $24 million on Malibu estate

Coop

Featured Posts

giskardsb

To be fair, for years now she has been talking quite a bit about how much she dislikes California, how she puts all her money back into her show, how buying a big home is a "waste of money", how she is in it for the music not the blingรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆand then she turns around and buys a McMansion in Malibu. It just makes her seem a little phony.ย 

ย 

But of course, who are we to judge? She needs to do what makes her happy.ย 

ย 

plus her CPA's are probably on her case to dump some money into real estate.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Good for her :applause: And utter mess that she can't even spend the money she spent working hard without some little irritants passing judgement on her :sweep:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

SpadesToStart

I remember days when Gaga was modest, spending her money on her music and her new projects, investing in herself and helping others. If this is true that she gave 24 million on a ****ing house (who the **** needs that much space?!) I will be dissapointed in her cuz she herself said she "doesn't care about money and showing off". At the end is it just me or she is step by step becoming a part of those people she mocked with the fame era / rich people / And she didn't keep her promises either lately (2 years) did she?ย  :grr: ย  :roll:ย  :cry:

Yeah "those days" when Gaga spent her money on her music and her new projects were last February.ย  Or did you not know that she funded the entire G.U.Y. video herself because her label didn't want another ARTPOP single?ย  I guess a multi-million dollar music video isn't enough for some people...

I'm happy she finally bought one! But I'm surprised it's in CA and so big, I thought she would buy something in NY (bigger than her apartment) or in Chicago.ย 

Yeah "those days" when Gaga spent her money on her music and her new projects were last February.ย  Or did you not know that she funded the entire G.U.Y. video herself because her label didn't want another ARTPOP single?ย  I guess a multi-million dollar music video isn't enough for some people...

ย 

ย 

Source?

sarahb

This kinda reminds me of the meltdowns people had when she was learning to drive (in that expensive car)ย  :fan:

Rollercoaster

To be fair, for years now she has been talking quite a bit about how much she dislikes California, how she puts all her money back into her show, how buying a big home is a "waste of money", how she is in it for the music not the blingรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆand then she turns around and buys a McMansion in Malibu. It just makes her seem a little phony.ย 

ย 

But of course, who are we to judge? She needs to do what makes her happy.

she firstly needs somewhere to keep her stuff.

Buying a home is part of growing up. She doesn't work so damn hard for free.

anyone complaining can write a list of what theyd do with 200m sat in the bank.

I remember days when Gaga was modest, spending her money on her music and her new projects, investing in herself and helping others. If this is true that she gave 24 million on a ****ing house (who the **** needs that much space?!) I will be dissapointed in her cuz she herself said she "doesn't care about money and showing off". At the end is it just me or she is step by step becoming a part of those people she mocked with the fame era / rich people / And she didn't keep her promises either lately (2 years) did she?ย  :grr: ย  :roll:ย  :cry:
I hope you're joking. She hasnt spent her money on anything extravagant til this point - a house is perfectly reasonable. Of course she'd get a mansion, she has more money than any of us will ever make in a lifetime, her house would reflect that. If you have a lot of money you have a nicer house in a great neighborhood - if you don't have a lot of money you have tiny house in a bad neighborhood. She injured herself from continually working so hard - I think this home is more than well deserved. Also, just because she hates money doesn't mean that it isn't highly important in life.

MonsterofFame

Glad to see Gaga spending some of her hard-earned (feels funny to say that about a celebrity) money on something for herself besides clothes! Only irony is her buying one in Malibu since she claimed to hate the area so much, her heart is in NYC, and Taylor films in Chicago.

Donatello

It wouldn't bother me if it was $24m on a moderate four bedroom house that for some reason cost that much,

ย 

but it's $24m on some grossly excessive house that is the antithesis of her ideals. Doesn't sit right with meย  :crossed:

daviddarko

ย 

But of course, who are we to judge? She needs to do what makes her happy.

1) She never said "She hates California" ย  ย ย  :fail:ย  ย that's from the song "The lady is a Trump"ย  :smh:

2) She still putsย money in her shows and videos:ย http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/125911-gaga-id-love-to-release-gypsy-and-make-a-video-for-it/

3) The "music not the bling" is about "Music not the Fame/Charts" she is talking about The Industry , she never said Money.

4) People change

5) Bye

Well she's 28. One day, she will be married. One day she will have kids. One day she will settle down, and she deserves every minute of it.

I don't get why people are so mad? She's given you so much of her time that it's about time for her to do something for herself

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

DrewStevens

The meltdowns in this thread :toofunny:

It's her life and her money. Let her do whatever she wants.

'Music not the Bling' is just a metaphor about her music career. :ghostney:

Archived