• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Still waiting for a successful single on her own tbh

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Still waiting for a successful single on her own tbh

IGGY SZN will change that :legend:

Shame on her for not including **** Love.

Also since this doesn't have the entire album tracklisting on it that basically means this isn't a rerelease and is gonna be considered a full new album when charting. Also since it doesn't have the same title as the original album, the sales won't be added to The New Classic's.. Silly choice

This track list is honestly perfect! They've included all my favs from The New Classic, except F**k Love.

Versace

I see the 6th track "Cheeks" hasn't made it , it sounded like a bop when she previewedย it live along with Beg For It. Oh and they picked the best tracks from TNC but imo ****Love orย WalkTheLine would've been better choices than Don't Need Y'all. Hyped regardless !

I'm hoping for a proper EP, not just a new version of the album with some from TNC and some newย  :noparty:ย The fact Goddess isn't even on there is proof that this can't be real thoย  :thirst:

But when Nicki re releases something.... let me not be pressed by this site. Anyway lets hope it actually moves copies.

JudasInTheDark

I'm not a giant fan of TNC minus the singles (which I really love), but I'm pretty excited to hear this. I stan for Mรƒฦ’ร‹ล“ and Ellie so those at least should be two bops!

SissyFromSpace

But when Nicki re releases something.... let me not be pressed by this site. Anyway lets hope it actually moves copies.

when nicki rereleases something nothing happens. ever1 is happy

ย 

and lol @ the tacky shade. guess you're just another bitter barb.

ย 

ย 

ย 

slay iggy

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived