Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jennifer Lawrence: "At least I'm not a hermaphrodite!"

Noel Kahn

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not making fun of them though? She's saying she's lucky she wasn't one and was hiding it as those pictures would have "outed" her in a way. They also said she joked but of course let's all put on our "I'm offended for others" hat given to us by Tumblr and pretend that the context it was meant and said in doesn't exist.

Morphine Prince

She's just saying how now that she's been exposed to the world they can't make up anymore rumors about her. 

But of course people will read into it more than they have to. 

degenerate

She's not making fun of them though? She's saying she's lucky she wasn't one and was hiding it as those pictures would have "outed" her in a way. They also said she joked but of course let's all put on our "I'm offended for others" hat given to us by Tumblr and pretend that the context it was meant and said in doesn't exist.

It's just a dumb thing to say lol. It doesn't matter if she's not "making fun" of them. It was still a poor and tasteless choice of words. She sounds like a 16 year old boy.

Tumblr will have a feast with this. :laughga:

unnecessary comment. I dont think it was her intention to sound rude tho

^ this

degenerate

She's just saying how now that she's been exposed to the world they can't make up anymore rumors about her. 

But of course people will read into it more than they have to. 

And logically that has to lead to the use of the word "hermaphrodite".

I wonder if she even knows what that means. "Dude it's like when a weiner and a cooch cooch say hey on the street huhhuhuhheheheheh" *falls* *spits* *twitches* *burps*

Morphine Prince

And logically that has to lead to the use of the word "hermaphrodite".

Well, Gaga was accused of being a hermaphrodite and a man. If her REAL nudes were to ever leak and everyone saw them they might just shut up. There are people who still think she is a man.  

Archived