Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I'd love to release Gypsy and make a video for it"

Bloody

Featured Posts

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

Amazing song, but the era has been dead for quite a while now. Move on. Focus on your jazz album. Slay me with your future pop release. 

propertyofjolie18.gif

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Bloody

I just found this:

Lady Gaga has revealed that in spite of the work with the album being closed, she would like to see “Gypsy†being single and earning a clip. For this, the plan would include the track on her next album and release it as a single (this idea has been used by many pop artists such as Britney Spears, which included “Radar†on the albums “Blackout†and “Circusâ€).

why can't she make it a single now that she has ARTPOP?  :shrug: 

TimisaMonster

Gypsy is overhyped as the next best thing and is dead... I would rather Aura or Venus, but then again she's doing it only to please the fans

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MonsterofFame

I just found this:

Lady Gaga has revealed that in spite of the work with the album being closed, she would like to see “Gypsy†being single and earning a clip. For this, the plan would include the track on her next album and release it as a single (this idea has been used by many pop artists such as Britney Spears, which included “Radar†on the albums “Blackout†and “Circusâ€).

Britney is the only artist I recall doing that. Who else did that?

RainingOnMe

Gaga said alot of bull**** backstage that never happened according to monsters so I'm not getting my hopes up

but the fans made up most of what "she said" backstage..... :sweat:

GagaMyBlood95

I just found this:

Well it could happen of course, but I doubt it...

AgusPop

I feel so bad for moaning about not getting many videos this era now :ohno: The amount of things she does to try and please us is unreal, it must be gutting to see her work under appreciated

:applause: she is the Best. :giveup:

Why are you all calling the album "dead" :scar:

ARTPOP IS ALIVE. forever.

release Gypsy gaga do it

why would anybody ever object to new singles, new videos.

just cause DWUW/GUY "underperformed" does not mean that Gypsy couldnt slay, nobody cares about what album the songs are on--they care about the song itself!

:ohwell:

Oh my god I love you

llbcherry

I didn't know she paid for the ARTPOP film herself. What a sweetie. Really interesting, thank you for sharing!!

Archived