💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour Has Grossed $95,373,969 so far

HANZ

Featured Posts

OMG!! her team should be a shame of themselves for copy gaga... seashell bra. sad that she get away with it.

this is WAAAAAAY before the ARTPOP era tho

this is from the one of the boys era, lol

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the rate this is going, KP could enter the top 10 highest grossing tours of all time among female head-liners. 

People are willing to pay good money to see their fave yet they don't bother buying their music. Go figure.

What? Prism was one of the best-selling albums of 2013.

Haroon

YAAAAAAY GO KATY :omgexcited: I'm praying that she adds another UK leg when she does the whole European leg next year, I'd love to see her again but I've never travelled outside London for a concert and I don't want to start :giveup:

I've got a strong feeling that she'll add another North America leg afterwards (especially because of the Superbowl thing) and then demolish the attendance and gross with that too :flutter: I can definitely see her getting pretty high on the all-time tour-grossing list :legend:

she will gross 100m+, but it's gonna be decline from here on. good try katy :)

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Arizonadream777

talk to me when she wins grammy.  :coffee:

Really? People are still saying this? I hate katy but you better prepare yourself because she will win at least one, I'd put money on it. The Grammys are political they only award success not talent these days, so prepare yourself.

Archived