💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour Has Grossed $95,373,969 so far

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict $175mil. Will be her biggest by far but i don't think it will outgross The Monster Ball or Mrs. Carter

Congratulations queen :applause: Now you just need a Grammy and you got it all :applause:

EDIT: wait and a metaceitic score above 61 :emma:

Whispering

did she outgross artrave with a similar number of dates?

Gaga has had 56 shows and Katy has had 90.

You would have to go back and look at where Katy was at with 56 shows, to compare with a similar amount of dates.

GagaMyBlood95

did she outgross artrave with a similar number of dates?

No, she had way more shows than Gaga and had multiple shows in one city...

Just to compare the two:

-Katy was far more superior in Australia with +20 dates vs Gaga's 7 I think?

-Gaga will have a bigger gross from Europe since her shows are more expensive and she's selling more tickets!

-They both did fine in the US, Katy a little better but she had may more dates than Gaga..

-Gaga didn't use Asia's and Japan's full potential wich would bring her gross to a much larger number (artRAVE is obviously a smaller tour for Gaga since she could have had much more dates)

So, that's it really - Katy's tour is bigger than Gaga's = Katy's gross is bigger :yes:

Psychedelic

She's slaying so hard :giveup: Congrats to her :applause:

Should we be worried for BTW Balls weave? 0GJnBiv.png

Definitely, and if she decides to add more dates after the SuperBowl, the Monter Ball weave will be snatched too!  :emo:

Blackwillow

Dark Horse and Roar are 2 of the biggest hits the the last 2 years

when will our favs?

katty141.png

one fo the boys era

Life_Ball_2009_Katy_Perry_4.jpg

Life_Ball_2009_Katy_Perry_The_Blonds_fas

Artrave teas tbh

OMG!! her team should be a shame of themselves for copy gaga... seashell bra. sad that she get away with it.

Prismatic

OMG!! her team should be a shame of themselves for copy gaga... seashell bra. sad that she get away with it.

You know this was from 08/09 right... :awkney: So if you want to say "copy", then it is Gagz copying Kety.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Psychedelic

The One of The Boys era was 2008-09 :grr: 

Do you think Gaga should be ashamed of copying KP? is it sad she got away with that?  :usrs:

she has played 90 shows but I think this gross is just from 68 shows that have been reported so far. so yeah her average of this tour is higher than gaga's

Psychedelic

she has played 90 shows but I think this gross is just from 68 shows that have been reported so far. so yeah her average of this tour is higher than gaga's

Accurate!  :yes:

Ladey Gagz

:applause:

It was such a good show :cryga: I went and it was incredible. The visuals were unreal

Embarassing :smh:

LaLuna

People are willing to pay good money to see their fave yet they don't bother buying their music. Go figure. 

degenerate

Dark Horse and Roar are 2 of the biggest hits the the last 2 years

when will our favs?

katty141.png

one fo the boys era

Life_Ball_2009_Katy_Perry_4.jpg

Life_Ball_2009_Katy_Perry_The_Blonds_fas

Artrave teas tbh

Wait :rip:

Whispering

Gaga has only played 56 shows thus far. Have all 56 of Gaga's shows been reported?

I counted 90 shows in the list in the OP. It looks as if 78 of Katy's 90 shows have been reported.

Archived