đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kesha's mom's e-mail to Dr. Luke LEAKS $$ for Silence (Gaga mentioned)

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thathimerosguy

at the end of the day he's just a **** like dude seriously just let the contract go.she doesnt wanna work with you

Kesha, my poor thing. :( So sad to hear about this, I hope she wins the court.

Also, if Gaga and Kesha know each other and they are kind of a "secret friends" I would die. :giveup:

swine killer

:messga: :messga:

Well Lady Gaga have talked several times about how she had been s-xually abused in the industry. Recently at The Times. So...

Married the Night

They have both been s-xually abused by men in the music industry. Gaga has admitted this before. What's so hard to unerstand? They need to team up. I have no doubt Kesha is telling the truth.

I believe in what kesha and her mom are saying the industry is full of horrible people i hope they'll win and if it is true dr luke must be jailed

Jesse Pinkman

I'm so happy Gaga and Kesha are standing up to fight against the industry.

At first I was kind of skeptical, but I believe her.

I hope this inspires other female artists to speak out. I also hope it sends a message to up and coming singers that you don't have to put up with stuff like this to "get ahead." Finally, I hope this makes people more cautious when signing contracts to enter the industry...

It's science, bitch

"We, me and Kesha and her friends, like Lady Gaga

oid6p0.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

This email is further incriminating evidence against Dr. Luke. If these allegations are true I hope he is held fully accountable for his actions.

Archived