๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Snoop calls iggy a "Punk B****" and a "C***" + iggy's reply

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snoop just keeps digging a bigger hole for himself. First his homophobic rants now this what a jerk. I guess this is what 10 years of irrelevancy does to a person.

Katy must be so proud to have collaborated with him :thetea:

SissyFromSpace

I forgot about his existence til this happened.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

The first one with his grill looked like a scene out of a horror film when the murderer sends a video to the victims :wtf:

SissyFromSpace

Like i said before poor amethyst lol

Nah. She has a stable career, hits, relevance and success. Her networth also claims other wise :)

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

All these hip hop feud are only need

to be taken seriously when they start using some fire arm.

Otherwise let them finish the business on their own terms.

ย 

Dissing is part of Hip Hop culture.

All skilled rappers used to grow from Rap battles.

ย 

But time has changed now,

most rappers are posers, and made by recording labels.

ย 

If he was still even relatively in the game I'd understand it, he's just grasping straws though for a headline or two since people don't think twice about him any longer. + the fact that his last new song was with Psyย  :ghostney:

ย 

Iggy's doing the right thing, no need to give more attention to someone who isn't even in her area any longer.ย 

Vernier

Welp, he went in :deadbanana: Harsh

And you can't say you want to be the bigger man and stop, then still subtly subtweet about it after :smh: Sad from both.

Like i said before poor amethyst lol

ย 

This never fails to make me laugh :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

In his mid 40's acting like that. She did the right thing and stopped because he just embarrassed himself really bad.

I actually think he's mentally unstable and deluded I mean a middle aged man who goes this far dissing a new female rapper just because she's successful at the moment. how stupid is that! He's obviously pressed about something which makes me believe iggy's tweet beside if you are that pressed what an idiot. You just showed the world and your fans how much you're pressed by these instagram posts I mean this is just weak it makes you feel sorry for him. He needs help asap and good for iggy for not stepping to his level. I don't necessarily like iggy's music and I don't think she's even that good but I like her personality she seems centered, classy and didn't let the fame delusions get to her.ย 

ย 

PS: I know rap is about bragging you are the **** and insulting the other but its usually in the music and rap battles and you have to be clever about it! If he made a diss song about her I wouldn't have any problem with it but to just go ahead and disrespect someone with these weak-ass insults on instagram is simply stupid.ย 

Archived