💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which is the bigger promo? Superbowl or performing in space?

Jed

Featured Posts

Guaranteed massive audience? It's the Super Bowl. The space performance, if not handled with gigantic promo and hype, could end up as uneventful. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juicyjuicy

If it will be streamed on YouTube like Felix Baumgartner's jump from space it will be the biggest promo ever

this tbh

FameHookah

The space thing will be another betrayal, omg i still cant believe y'all think its gonna happen :lmao:

WTF is MDNA

JazzGa

Superbowl will have more viewers and public exposure, so probably will result in more immediate popularity. Space will be more memorable in the long run.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

pachinko

Super Bowl definitely - there's a guaranteed audience of over 100 million people for 12 minutes. We don't know how many people will tune in for a dedicated space performance.

shaneybaby

But you're a Gaga fan, and I'm gonna assume a gay man. Promo is an all-encompassing term. So which will reach a larger audience, is the question. Pop fans, more specifically gay pop fans, are gonna care more about the space performance, I believe. But the population in general will be more likely to hear about the superbowl performance, I believe. But, I do have an american bias towards the whole thing.

I am a huge football fan lol... I watch it every weekend in the fall. The halftime show has just been done so many times. People love something new and different- gay or straight, male or female. I believe it is just human nature to want something thats never been done. 

LilVenusian

The Superbowl is always guaranteed to be an amazing pop cultural event. We still dont know what this "space performance" entails. Most likely it will be some boring **** like gaga with a mic and a piano singing some song. Its highly unlikely to be some big theatrical, unmissable event that people are gonna talk about for days after. 

Cameron Dallas

Super Bowl definitely - there's a guaranteed audience of over 100 million people for 12 minutes. We don't know how many people will tune in for a dedicated space performance.

I'm so conflicted... I guess it really just depends on each artist's performance. Katy could be bland as hell! Gaga could be bland as hell too, especially because she would have to promote a single of some sort. Hopefully it would be a kick ass new single.

But we don't want a lackluster, Volantis-esque performance.

LittleBoot

Man, people sure are salty about the Superbowl. 

Space would have a history making element to it, Superbowl would be generally better visibility and promo. As someone pointed out, more people would probably already be watching the Superbowl. When it's someone in space to set aside time to tune in for and isn't an artist that interests you, not as much. Unless it was someone in space for the first time ever (nope, Soviets already did that) or it was a legendary band doing it, especially if they were reuniting after years apart. So, Superbowl is probably a larger promotional tool. But I actually think Gaga would be more interested in the space performance regardless of the promo factor or not.

Question is whether that's actually going to happen or not. 

If it's gonna be streamed on YouTube like Felix Baumgartner's jump from space it will be the biggest promo ever

Do we have a date for the performance yet? I'm still doubtful it will happen.

June

Archived