monsterdreams

I'm not bothered about it anymore

It would be amazing to get it but I doubt it

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noam Zioni

I think making a song + video for Gaga sounds like an amazing idea, but you shouldn't do it for this reason. Gaga spends all of her energy in making us happy, so her fans shouldn't pressure her into doing even more. We'll get more pop music from her eventually, so in the meantime just enjoy the C2C era or the music of other artists. There's plenty of good music to listen to while waiting :)

But I live C2C.

----------

You all assume it makes Gaga sad. You can never know, it's her music, why would it make her sad?

GagaXCupcakke

We kidnap Tony, Asia and Lady Starlight. If she doesn't release Act 2 we threaten to turn the 3 of them into a human(/doggie) centipede  

Honestly? I don't care about these songs.  :udidnt:

ARTPOP by itself already had a lot of fillers that should have been B-sides. I'm not here for B-side material to B-side material.  :queenga:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

You remind me of the young monster I used to be back in the TFM days :cry: I was so young, so full of hope, dreams and love for mother monster, I believed everything she told me and accepted it as gospel truth :cry:

Now all I have is my love for her :cry:

Where did it all go wrong? :cry:

:giveup:

Princess Die

Posting this on ATRL. Maybe they will have ideas.

ppf7BOy.gif

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

ppf7BOy.gif

:lmao:

How are you expecting us to do this? What is the plan? How will you get it to Gaga? What if Gaga doesn't want to release it? Why do we deserver it?

Too many questions.... Good luck with it though.

llbcherry

ppf7BOy.gif

omg that gif :rip:

Listen its a nice idea and I'm sorry for the reception it has received. I wish I could help but I'm old and tired and weak... I will wait for next pop album, Act II or not (I suspect not :giveup: )

Princess Die

We kidnap Tony, Asia and Lady Starlight. If she doesn't release Act 2 we threaten to turn the 3 of them into a human(/doggie) centipede  

WTF Dora?

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

FRANK1991

deserve is kind of a wrong word to put it

it's her music she doesn't have to release it just because she thinks we "deserve it" :deadbanana:

whatever music she puts out or not out out is fine with me; she knows what she wants

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived