đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's label hints that Walking On Air is the next PRISM single!

SIRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

UGH I need Legendary Lovers though, Birthday and This Is How We Do should've never became singles they sound like Teenage Dream Leftovers. LL should've been the 4th single and WOA as the 5th if both do well then It Takes Two as 6th and final single but who am I kidding that wouldn't have been basic enough for her lol.

SlayedForTheGod

Why are people surprised that she is still releasing singles? Wasn't their a thread a while back that this was her plan? She was going to release 2 singles while on tour to hold off the GP (Birthday and This is How We Do) and then when she was done touring she was gonna release the stronger singles (Walking on Air and Legendary Lover) so she would be able to do promo.

On another note though; I feel like This is How Do would've been bigger had it had some kind of push. Not that irrelevant Riff Raff remix. 

Teri Hatcher

Katy fans are so lucky like there gonna have 6/7 videos meanwhile we have two videos :rip:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Miranda Sings

that's months away. Any new singles will be to dead by then. I totally expect a new lead single from her next album by the time the superbowl rolls around. Also, I think WOA will do well. It's an amazing song.

That's fair, I forgot how far off that is.

At this point they're doing it only to keep this era still active, if it's confirmed.

For sure she's gonna release a ri-edition and new tracks during the super bowl, I can already imagine new single debut during the performance with instant release on iTunes and maybe also the video as well. 

Not hating but can someone genuinely answer this for me:

How is she continuing to release singles when 2-3 from this album have bombed? Like why are they doing it? I feel like they're trying to milk her popularity right now and get every last penny out of the album and she just does whatever she's told, but idk. Anyone? lol 

Because it continues promotion of the album when she's on tour

Labels try to squeeze every penny out of an album

Like do you understand how the industry works? :lmao:

Why are people surprised that she is still releasing singles? Wasn't their a thread a while back that this was her plan? She was going to release 2 singles while on tour to hold off the GP (Birthday and This is How We Do) and then when she was done touring she was gonna release the stronger singles (Walking on Air and Legendary Lover) so she would be able to do promo.

On another note though; I feel like This is How Do would've been bigger had it had some kind of push. Not that irrelevant Riff Raff remix. 

The tour ends in March and you can bet they'll add another US leg into the summer

MonsterOfSpain

I would personally love "Love Me" or "Legendary Lovers" as singles but WOA is a good choice too! I hope she closes this era with good taste after what happened with Birthday and TIHWD.

Archived