šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's label hints that Walking On Air is the next PRISM single!

SIRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

The reason they are releasing another single is because they can afford to release another single. Katy Perry isn't poor. She and her label are extremely wealthy in terms of money. I can see them releasing either Walking on Air, Legendary Lovers, or both. I feel there is going to be a bigger gab between the date Prism was released to when the next album drops. So they are probably going to milk the album full of singles to keep everyone's eyes on her while they wait.

Ā 

And the singles aren't even doing that bad.

Ā 

Roar - #1

Unconditionally - #14

Dark Horse - #1

Birthday - #17

This Is How We Do - #24

Ā 

I can see both Walking on Air and/or Legendary Lovers both being in the top 40. She's not failing. She's doing quite well.

Bloody

she should have released earlier but who knows it may smash hard because she's katy perry with slaysingles or it may flop hardĀ  :ohwell:Ā 

btw it's one of the best singles in PRISMĀ  :legend: i love it!!!!!Ā  :sara:Ā  :oops:

KP's label seems to not give up on singles soonĀ  :dies:

Rollercoaster

The fact is that she has no choice.

They want to keep the album alive until February (this is going to drag on so long) so the superbowl performance can translate to sales and chart numbers.

She has zero integrity and self respect (career wise... probably men wise too) so throwing out any old crap from her dead-as-a-doornail album is her only option to give the impression that the album is still breathing come superbowl time.

Of course, theyre hoping the single does really well (theres nothing to suggest itll do any good) so that they can release a re-up of the album in January just in time for SB promo off the back of "such a successful album" and "love for the singles".

Irs actually really sad seeing a 30 year old woman basically used as a puppet for record execs.

TimisaMonster

Squeeze the water out of the rock called PRISM....

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Paper Gangsta

Lmao at the delusion of people thinking LL would smash.

Ā 

WOA is only single worthy song left on the album. LL is cute but it isn't single worthy. It's like Scheisse or MJH, both are faved among fanbase but they would never do good as singles

Married the Night

She has an insanely high profile performance coming up with the Super Bowl. Why in the world wouldn't she put out a new single?

that's months away. Any new singles will be to dead by then. I totally expect a new lead single from her next album by the time the superbowl rolls around. Also, I think WOA will do well. It's an amazing song.

Bloody

She needs to re-release the album!

there's no way to keep the singles or the album alive till februaryĀ  :ghostney:Ā  :madge:Ā Ā 

but who knows she has 9 number 1 singles she is KatySlayPerry :katy:

Archived