Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus Now Up! Fanmade artRAVE DVD in the works.

CherryPi3

Featured Posts

CherryPi3

Omg looks so awesome!!! Thank you for this!

will you upload all the videos together??

Yes, at the end when I'm done with all the songs, I will put them all together and make one huge video file. The way I'm editing this is that when one video ends, the other starts seamlessly, without any awkward silence or anything. If that makes sense? :sweat: I just find it faster and easier if I save the songs one by one.

If the reception from fans is good, I probably put up the entire thing for download.  :pawsup:

NewYorkCity

Yes, at the end when I'm done with all the songs, I will put them all together and make one huge video file. The way I'm editing this is that when one video ends, the other starts seamlessly, without any awkward silence or anything. If that makes sense? :sweat: I just find it faster and easier if I save the songs one by one.

If the reception from fans is good, I probably put up the entire thing for download.  :pawsup:

omg thank you so so so much! :party:

It looks really amazing! Great job!

CherryPi3

New video added to OP!

Fashion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt5DxkoefI&index=4&list=PLRSMFlaGz7d3ft-8i0b3EdozhMn14iuBR

So it was kind of difficult to find good footage and angles of this performance, but I did the best I could!

Also, kind of messed up with the audio in the beginning. The blank screen at the beginning will be gone when I put the entire thing together.

Working on Venus next! :woot:  My favorite song from ARTPOP, so I want this one to be perfect!

• 2 weeks later...
CherryPi3

Bump.

Just in case anyone still cares, Venus is finished  :emma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxpe6pGZHDI

CherryPi3

This thread flopped and people seemed to have lost interest :spin: , so I will not be uploading anymore videos from my project.

I will however, put up the entire thing for download once I finish it. That won't be for a good while though.  :fat:

Archived