Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If you were Gaga, would you forgive Madonna?

Klou

Featured Posts

I would.

Madonna's been a shady b*tch but she's also praised Gaga multiple times. I think Madonna actually does like her but she uses Gaga's name to create media buzz. Madonna's always been known as a master at manipulating the media. Gaga should know this.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd extend the olive branch and let Madonna seek it out when she's done playing the antagonist.

If Madonna wants to be an #unapologeticb---h for the rest of her days, then that's how I'd leave it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK-oIpbEbYg

I love Madonna,but if I were in Gaga's place,I wouldn't forgive Madonna.

Madonna should've known better than to f*ck with someone's head like that,especially someone who adored her from a young age before she even knew how to speak or sing. Madonna purposely turned her fans against Gaga and made this media frenzy and purposely dragged Gaga in public and humiliated her professionally and personally.

Quite frankly,Madonna's the biggest b---h in the music world.

Robotboy

ofc. madonna likes gaga alot and gaga takes it too personal, when its a known fact that madonna always take the chance for controversy and attention to her own work.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Forgive, but I would never forget what happened.

I couldn't explain how bad I would be feeling if Gaga put me into shame with the whole world watching.

FrankGutz

I would ignore her.

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

maxthewonderdog

If a public apology was offered, Gaga would be smart to accept it and move on. Otherwise, If I were Gaga I would never mention Madge or reference her in any way.

Archived