Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are we still getting "artRAVE" DVD?

Joeygagamonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonna Lee

WAIT. Since she's rumored to bring back the BTWB for one of the London shows what if she's gonna film a DVD for the BTWB at that show and then at the artRave show film a DVD for it and release them both at the same time? :giveup:

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

DanMonster

WAIT. Since she's rumored to bring back the BTWB for one of the London shows what if she's gonna film a DVD for the BTWB at that show and then at the artRave show film a DVD for it and release them both at the same time? :giveup:

That is what I think she should do!! It would be so perfect because both tours could be on DVD so we finally have a Monster Ball, Artrave and Born This Way Ball dvd to be part of our Gaga dvd collections

monsterdreams

Hopefully

And it would be great to film it in London (and BTWB heehee)

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I think so! But yeah, we'll see at the end of the month, if there is plenty of camera in London, jackpot!

Ladle Ghoulash

omg I would die

if that happened, we would have a DVD of every tour except the Fame Ball  :wub:

spicemuncher

The fact that some people said they were filming meet and greets gives me hope that there is a DVD. The behind the scenes stuff filmed is usually the bonus content, and they filmed a lot from what LiveNation has posted and what ARTPOP Zone peeps have said.

I can never see the problem with making a tour video for any artist as they are filming every show for the big screens anyway.

All they need to do is edit what they have, even if they stitch together a number of shows, and they have a tour video. :)

can she be as quick as beyonce tho? she recorded it in paris and released it like, a ****ing week or two later. get on it, gags

NewUsername

I can never see the problem with making a tour video for any artist as they are filming every show for the big screens anyway.

All they need to do is edit what they have, even if they stitch together a number of shows, and they have a tour video. :)

Neither the quality nor the perspectives and such things from the big screen footage is considered good enough by a lot of artists, and I can't blame them at all.

can she be as quick as beyonce tho? she recorded it in paris and released it like, a ****ing week or two later. get on it, gags

Yeah, the editors had only a week to edit, which is reaaaaally little time. And tbh, you can tell by how the special is edited, it's not on the same level as Beyoncé's other tour videos. I rather wait 2-3 months and get an amazing DVD instead of a rushed one

Archived