💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea loses her cool & attacks a photographer

GlitterGrease

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

When i'll get famous i'll deal with the Paparazzi just like Gaga, be their friends, and they'll be nice to you too :yes:

take the higher road.. it comes with the Job i guess 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

DeleteMyAccount

I'd probably act the same as Iggy.  The paparazzi is scum.  It's basically stalking in terms of how they get their photos for the tabloids.  

elijahfan

The paparazzi are a pain in the ass, and that's the way it is. This is how showbusiness works. Paparazzi are also the reason celebrities are so present in magazines and tabloids, and on that point, the pap kind had a point: if you don't want to be followed or photographed in the first place, don't live in LA. Or more importantly: don't be surprised if you get followed and photographed there.

I think Gaga has always had the right behavior towards paps. She knows they're a "necessary evil". And moreover, she puts her money where it should be: in security. Ok, she doesn't have villas or massive mansions in Beverly Hills or the Hamptons, but at least, when she doesn't want to be followed/photographed, she isn't followed/photographed. End of story. On that point, Gaga has said in the past that celebs complaining about paps were full of ****, and I totally agree with her.

She's not even THAT big and she's already so annoyed by the paparazzi(two of them :toofunny:)? Like gurl c'mon... :flop: I'm not saying the photographer is right, but if she becoms a real star this is going to be her life. Let's not act like the media doesn't play a huge part in keeping them famous. She should take some notes from Gaga tbh, like she has tens of these following her and she just smiles and walks alway. Use them instead of fight them. And follow her own advice and get security, also leave your crazy friends in the car so they don't make the exact scene these people are trying to provoke. :haha:

SpadesToStart

Now do you see why Gaga hates LA?  This kind of **** doesn't happen half as much in NYC or Chicago...

inuborg

The paparazzi are a pain in the ass, and that's the way it is. This is how showbusiness works. Paparazzi are also the reason celebrities are so present in magazines and tabloids, and on that point, the pap kind had a point: if you don't want to be followed or photographed in the first place, don't live in LA. Or more importantly: don't be surprised if you get followed and photographed there.

I think Gaga has always had the right behavior towards paps. She knows they're a "necessary evil". And moreover, she puts her money where it should be: in security. Ok, she doesn't have villas or massive mansions in Beverly Hills or the Hamptons, but at least, when she doesn't want to be followed/photographed, she isn't followed/photographed. End of story. On that point, Gaga has said in the past that celebs complaining about paps were full of ****, and I totally agree with her.

But Gaga has hundreds of people surrounding her when she steps out.

This was one guy. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

hundreds of people surrounding her when she steps out.

BcRUFfYCMAANvR-.jpg

But Gaga has hundreds of people surrounding her when she steps out.

This was one guy. 

in a supermarket.

he was lying on the floor taking pictures of her buying eggs :emma:

Archived