Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea loses her cool & attacks a photographer

GlitterGrease

Featured Posts

When she calmed down in the middle and spoke to him, I was on her side. Spitting on his face and ramming him with a trolley... :ghostga:

she didnt spit on him

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she didnt spit on him

The other girl did, I didn't mean Iggy did, sorry if I stumbled over my words when posting that. :duck:

Cody Draco

i would act probably really classy and unnaffected  if that were me  :manicure:   tbh

Nicki & Azealia slay me so hard!! I stan for them, not like the overrated & annoying Iggy :whitney:

Fixed.

lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-music-video-m

Curunir

you'd never catch Gaga in this mess

that's exactly what i thought. it's amazing how she has NEVER been in a situation like this. just the other day i was looking at videos of celebrities getting annoyed by paparazzi and even arguing/fighting with them, and then i tried to find a video like that of gaga. nothing. none at all. and paps don't even offend her or ask her stupid questions like they do with others. i don't know how she does it but other celebs need to learn a thing or two from her. slé

FGGrayson

Fixed.

lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-music-video-m

wut? hell no

erty54r6yg.gif

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

in two secs this won't matter. 

just like that time demi flipped out on a fan on twitter and like a day later no one cared :laughga:  

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

that's exactly what i thought. it's amazing how she has NEVER been in a situation like this. just the other day i was looking at videos of celebrities getting annoyed by paparazzi and even arguing/fighting with them, and then i tried to find a video like that of gaga. nothing. none at all. and paps don't even offend her or ask her stupid questions like they do with others. i don't know how she does it but other celebs need to learn a thing or two from her. slé

One of the many reasons I stan Gaga, she's amazing inside and out.

Gaga has no problem with people taking pictures of her while shopping,  :queenga:

BzSd-SFIgAEPeLz.jpg

Lady-Gaga-out-shopping.jpg

They can even zoom in and check what she bought  :ARTPOP:

FreePalestine

Gaga has no problem with people taking pictures of her while shopping,  :queenga:

BzSd-SFIgAEPeLz.jpg

They can even zoom in and check what she bought  :ARTPOP:

Long live the humble queen

I love how Gaga's so good with the paparazzi and she's never seen without her bodyguards. Iggy should have had a bodyguard with her.

angelduuh

It must be so hard to be followed like that. I don't know how they deal with them. She shouldn't had to react like that because she's famous and it's normal to have paparazzi following you everywhere, but hey, it's annoying. I understand her reaction.

the guy deserved it. her everyday life, or that of any public figure is not intended to be shown to virtually everyone. and why would anyone want to see someone buying food :awkney: ? would we get excited abd/or be okay with 32-year-old soccer mom's picking up items for their children?

Gaga has no problem with people taking pictures of her while shopping, :queenga:

BzSd-SFIgAEPeLz.jpg

They can even zoom in and check what she bought :ARTPOP:

:wtfga:

Archived