Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea loses her cool & attacks a photographer

GlitterGrease

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster

listen if your famous get ready for paparazzi to follow you everywhere. Its nothing new so who the hell is she to act like she didn't know what fame brings. If your biggest problem is people following you taking pictures please shut the F up. Shes on her 5th minute of her 15 minutes of Fame, soon no one will be taking pics boo boo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish all paparazzi were like 24/7 paps Caeser and Digzy, they're such nice guys and treat the celebrities they take photos of with so much respect.

Yas drag, hit, spit that ignorant creep queen of rap

Chromatislaps

I agree :crossed: well to an extent. WHo wants to see her buying eggs? I might not have hit him or spit on him, but I would have been annoyed too

Gaga :lolgaga: but only in the morning :derpga:

LeoFameMonster

BcRUFfYCMAANvR-.jpg

in a supermarket.

he was lying on the floor taking pictures of her buying eggs :emma:

Please don't compare lady gaga's level of fame to Iggy. Gaga is a mega star globally known, loved and feared by millions and Iggy isn't.

inuborg

BcRUFfYCMAANvR-.jpg

in a supermarket.

he was lying on the floor taking pictures of her buying eggs :emma:

And? I don't get it, its not like the paparazzo is a new concept.

That outburst was extra...and him getting spat on :awkney:  

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Please don't compare lady gaga's level of fame to Iggy. Gaga is a mega star globally known, loved and feared by millions and Iggy isn't.

i was comparing situations  :duck:  stop being overdramatic leofamemonster

people are comparing iggy in a supermarket at 12 to gaga stepping out of her hotel :emma:

listen if your famous get ready for paparazzi to follow you everywhere. Its nothing new so who the hell is she to act like she didn't know what fame brings. If your biggest problem is people following you taking pictures please shut the F up. Shes on her 5th minute of her 15 minutes of Fame, soon no one will be taking pics boo boo

Oh hush, iggy is just getting started.

And? I don't get it, its not like the paparazzo is a new concept.

That outburst was extra...and him getting spat on :awkney:

not by iggy

sorry that you dont understand that people react differently to situations   :shrug:  she was getting stalked all day long by that same guy, he even took pictures of her picking up her dogs poop :rip: 

shes just frustrated 

BornSimon

everyone in this video is pure trash, "celebrity" and paparazzi alike

Thank you. I don't even understand why she would get followed, tbh.

inuborg

not by iggy

sorry that you dont understand that people react differently to situations   :shrug:  she was getting stalked all day long by that same guy, he even took pictures of her picking up her dogs poop :rip:

shes just frustrated 

Sorry that your sorry that I don't understand.

But I don't.   :coffee:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

FrozenKookie

It got me a little bit outraged inside but if Iggy just had "security" with her in the first place then it couldn't have happened, and that's LA ffs. It may be cringeworthy, but the paparazzo had the biggest point on what we've heard between them on that video, "you're famous".

Archived