💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

2014 American Music Awards - 1D, Katy, Iggy Azalea, Beyoncé won big

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I'm not defending them, but you're comeback made no sense given the situation. They have a bit of a point though. This site has a bit of a tendency to be "ONLY GAGA CAN BE GOOD EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS!!1!1!"

Um no honey. That is not something that I have ever been about and I voice negative opinions about Gaga all the time on this site. I felt like Carlitos was generalizing and I mocked him with my post. That is all.

PicklePower

Wait where is she?  What's going on. Chandelier tease

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Hellspont

Can someone compile all the shots of taylor dancing and singing in the audience at all the award shows? Im sure it would be atleast 2 hours long

PicklePower

yas tay dancing

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Cody Draco

You've got a Nicki avi :awkney:

I love Nicki tho, but sis please!

It's called mocking his post and I've been a fan of Nicki since her debut. :awkney:

I don't actually have a problem with people who like popular artists, I like some myself. :air:

I had a problem with him expecting all of us to like every single perfomance and every single artist on the show tonight. You and Redstreak are totally misinterpreting my post. :smh:

Archived