Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea announces new single

SIRE

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

Featuring the queen of indie hop, MØ? :excited2: I'm defs buying it but just for MØ 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk why everyone's tripping over the fact that Iggy has collaborations, like ??? Male rappers use features to sing their hooks yet no one seems to talk about that but whatever. 

Idk why everyone's tripping over the fact that Iggy has collaborations, like ??? Male rappers use features to sing their hooks yet no one seems to talk about that but whatever.

This. Nearly every male rapper use features on their hooks. It's hard enough to be a successful female rapper so you can't blame iggy and her label for putting other artist on the tracks and charli, Rita, (and soon to be MO) were all nobodies in America until iggy put them on hits.

This. Nearly every male rapper use features on their hooks. It's hard enough to be a successful female rapper so you can't blame iggy and her label for putting other artist on the tracks and charli, Rita, (and soon to be MO) were all nobodies in America until iggy put them on hits.

Exactly, it's not like she's going for big names like Madonna and such, if that was the case I can understand how people would be mad. I think we just need to stop bringing down females especially in the rap game because right now there are only two big females in a male dominated world - her and Nicki - and I think it's such a feat that she's made it this big and she deserves nothing but praise for doing it. 

Exactly, it's not like she's going for big names like Madonna and such, if that was the case I can understand how people would be mad. I think we just need to stop bringing down females especially in the rap game because right now there are only two big females in a male dominated world - her and Nicki - and I think it's such a feat that she's made it this big and she deserves nothing but praise for doing it.

I agree with this 110%!

:applause: Tell them.

i hate how people bash iggy for having another colab.....i mean reall,she is not firs and most defenetly not last that will do such thing.

I cant wait for a song to be relised.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

PicklePower

How do you make that crossed out "O"?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Paper Gangsta

first of all I'm not a hater to be a hater u have to care and I simply don't :thetea:

second of all I'm not pressed for her success in fact I love Work ... It just the fact that the only way for her to get a hit is by having pop chorus sang by other female which idk it's unfortunate :thetea:

Tell me female rap song that was hit and that didn't have pop appeal neither was controversial.

How do you make that crossed out "O"?

I have a Mac so if you hold the O button down it gives you the option to do that. I dont know about a PC :shrug:

Any word on when the single is coming out in studio version?? 

No. Reclassified is apparently being released early November though so probably soon

PicklePower

I have a Mac so if you hold the O button down it gives you the option to do that. I dont know about a PC :shrug:

I when I hold down "O" I get: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived