Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Marina and the Diamonds - FROOT

pink sushi

Featured Posts

update: this is gradually growing on me. I think the reason why I didn't enjoy it my first 2 listens is because there was a lot to take in. but now I'm really getting with the formula of the song.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Not my cup of tea tbh. The only marina song I actually did like , which I haven't listened to in forever , is primadonna girl. I tried to get into her music, but couldn't. Sorry.

This is good. I will be looking forward to what else she's got on the album. :yes:

Mars..........or bust!

retroglamx

I love it! I have such high expectations after Electra Heart and it's slayage. :giveup:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

I just can't get into her as an artist but I actually REALLY like Froot :giveup: She has some amazing songs but this is just :legend:

BlondeKingOfGGD

You have to listen to the song more than once, and get used to the formula of the song. That way it's not confusing and then it's just SOOO good.

I don't know if I'm just hearing things but I think the intro sounds exactly like this interlude before her Hollywood performance :lmao: It's here @ 33:51 >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an3o7mrplYg&feature=youtu.be&t=33m51s

RodeckDanny

It was OK. I am excited to hear the rest of the album though...

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Wow,it's really good.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived