Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

David Butler

What a ****ing tragedy. This is going to be the worst Super Bowl halftime show ever, hands down. She's a damn hypocrite! 

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Butler

Oh, and the fact that Katy, ColdPlay, and Rihanna were the leading candidates... and not Gaga just shows how out of touch with reality the NFL is. They don't recognize actual talent. 

David Butler

Hmm too bad Coldplay wont be performing that year. I guess this will be the third year I don't watch it.

I don't really expect Gaga to be chosen because I don't really see her being there or the public enjoying her, based on people who watch the Superbowl. I expected something like Coldplay or another band, or even Rihanna, but I guess men like Katy's boobs and eat everything she releases. It makes sense but eh...

Bull****! The public would enjoy the hell out of Gaga. They want to see real artists with actual talent, Not untalented chicks like Rihanna or Katy Perry. I can guarantee you that the audience at Super Bowl XLIX will boo Katy out of the stadium. And the same if Rihanna was perorming. 

SlaeUrAnus

Bull****! The public would enjoy the hell out of Gaga. They want to see real artists with actual talent, Not untalented chicks like Rihanna or Katy Perry. I can guarantee you that the audience at Super Bowl XLIX will boo Katy out of the stadium. And the same if Rihanna was perorming.

The SB would be Gaga's ultimate performance. Her artistry and theatrics would completely blow millions and millions of Americans away. I am pressed that someone like Katy has been offered considering she has not got much talent vocally. However, she has been unstoppable the past few years so I guess popularity determines if you get chosen or not :shrug:

If Gaga performed though :giveup: It would literally boost her career massively and make her the force she was back in the early days of her career.

In my messy era.

Good luck and have fun, Katy.  :)

Try not to ruin your moment.  :)

Choose your pre recorded vocals wisely and don't mess up only to make America aware of your 'talent'.  :)

GagaMyBlood95

I'm interested to see how she will prepare herself for this..

She will have a big production obviously but I'm more interested in her!

Why is this community so full of hate? I just don't get it and find it sad...

I will have first to see her performance to decide if it's bad or not. But good luck Katy, i can't even imagine how much pressure there must been on her, the whole world will be watching, and i hope it does work out for her.

Liam Germanotta

Desperate Hausmonsters.

I will have first to see her performance to decide if it's bad or not. But good luck Katy, i can't even imagine how much pressure there must been on her, the whole world will be watching, and i hope it does work out for her.

This exactly. Crazy Gaga stans here are so messy. And just bitterly delusional about Katie since she's had far more success than Gaga. Of course no one would want Gaga for halftime, she's not generic and fun (or liked) like Katie. Plus, to the wacko who said gaga's artistry is above the super bowl.... Really now? :rip:

This exactly. Crazy Gaga stans here are so messy. And just bitterly delusional about Katie since she's had far more success than Gaga. Of course no one would want Gaga for halftime, she's not generic and fun (or liked) like Katie. Plus, to the wacko who said gaga's artistry is above the super bowl.... Really now? :rip:

I mean, the most fans hate it and go on rampage when Gaga gets attacked, but in the same way they attack other artist like it's nothing. 

@Britney Spinaci

It seems so.

Fiona Apple

let's hope she lipsyncs..

Nop... Katy HAVEN'T been more successful than Gaga...Katy has 0 grammys,Gaga has 5,Gaga has sold 28m albums,Katy 14m,Gaga has sold 127m singles ,Katy 95m... Don't be delusional.. The only thing that Katy has is #1 singles...That's nothing compared to what Gaga has.. 

let's hope she lipsyncs..

Nop... Katy HAVEN'T been more successful than Gaga...Katy has 0 grammys,Gaga has 5,Gaga has sold 28m albums,Katy 14m,Gaga has sold 127m singles ,Katy 95m... Don't be delusional.. The only thing that Katy has is #1 singles...That's nothing compared to what Gaga has..

And see if those certifications mean anything to the GP who all like Katie and just think gaga is a weirdo. Lmao obviously Gaga is successful, buy Katie has been more successful than gaga for two albums in a row.

Archived