💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

GaGaJudas_Radimus2.gif

Baby, it's so cruel how much I love this video!!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CoolTrainerTerry

The fact that she's performing at the Superbowl before the likes of Rihanna or P!nk who have been around longer and are better performers irks me.

Chuckles

The fact that she's performing at the Superbowl before the likes of Rihanna or P!nk who have been around longer and are better performers irks me.

Well she has the money, why not know?

I'm here for Rihanna in the future

Anderson123

Hmm too bad Coldplay wont be performing that year. I guess this will be the third year I don't watch it.

I don't really expect Gaga to be chosen because I don't really see her being there or the public enjoying her, based on people who watch the Superbowl. I expected something like Coldplay or another band, or even Rihanna, but I guess men like Katy's boobs and eat everything she releases. It makes sense but eh...

Because Gaga Does this and people still scream "NO TALENT!! CANT SING!!! FLOOOPPPP!!!!!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-huNrHAou-E

But Katy can do THIS and people talk like she's the such a good performer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXqcjgX-I9E

that was actually a very good performance from katy.  :applause:  

tbh people don't really even call gaga talent-less anymore, they just use the same 2 insults, "crazy!" and "flop!" they know she has more talent then the rest of the A-class pop artists atm, so they resort to the same two cheapjack insults  :fail:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

FrankGutz

that was actually a very good performance from katy.  :applause:  

tbh people don't really even call gaga talent-less anymore, they just use the same 2 insults, "crazy!" and "flop!" they know she has more talent then the rest of the A-class pop artists atm, so they resort to the same two cheapjack insults  :fail:

mess

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

mess

what? compared to her other performances of Unconditionally & performances in general, her voice was actually pretty strong throughout the AMAs performance. this is on katy's standards, of course.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

FrankGutz

what? compared to her other performances of Unconditionally & performances in general, her voice was actually pretty strong throughout the AMAs performance. this is on katy's standards, of course.

ooooh, if you put it that way :hor:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I'm pretty sure Dark horse will be the #1 song on itunes after that, that song is so powerful
Actually i can see top 5 with DH, Roar and Firework  :giveup:

VforVendetta

Hmm too bad Coldplay wont be performing that year. I guess this will be the third year I don't watch it.

I don't really expect Gaga to be chosen because I don't really see her being there or the public enjoying her, based on people who watch the Superbowl. I expected something like Coldplay or another band, or even Rihanna, but I guess men like Katy's boobs and eat everything she releases. It makes sense but eh...

Yes, real men like Clifornia Girls and Teenage Dream but they don't like Bad Romance and The Edge Of Glory.

Rabbit Heart

How much did she have to pay? Since you know that's how she does things... but it'll be amazing watching her being embarrassed in front of 100 million people while trying to sing (read moaning and dying into microphone)  :haha:

Huge NO to all people over 16 years old who are listening to that childish crap! :huh:

Archived