💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

If Katy is going to rely on the production and visuals because of her limited ability, then they might as well have chosen Hatsune Miku.

But they didn't; that's the thing. As much as you people doubt the NFL's integrity and Katy's talent; she remains winning and proving everyone wrong. The said modern day Paula Abdul is on her way to become the next Madonna. 

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jomonster12

Will give her another #1 hit, the best selling solo female album of 2013, Teenage Dream will re-chart, her old hits will reach 6 million US sales.

Her team will invest a lot of time and $ into this. Very visual. Very beautiful. Katy is a pop star, she knows that; she's aware of her limited talent... But she's smart enough to not let that get in the way of stealing the show.

I always think to myself that you might be the real Katy  :gum:

I love Katy and I seen her in concert twice, BUT I don't think she is capable of putting on a halftime show at the same ability of Madonna or Beyonce's. Hers will definitely be better than Bruno's snooze fest performance last year.

She's doing the Super Bowl show which I'm sure means she will announce another US leg of the prismatic tour following the performance. Get that $200 million gross katy!! :)

That is not do point. The point here is that if you are going to hire a music artist, then the artist better entertain you by what they supposedly do best, and that is perform, sing, and or play. If you are not creating the spectacle yourself, then you are just an image.

But they didn't; that's the thing. As much as you people doubt the NFL's integrity and Katy's talent; she remains winning and proving everyone wrong. The said modern day Paula Abdul is on her way to become the next Madonna. 

Ray of Light

That is not do point. The point here is that if you are going to hire a music artist, then the artist better entertain you by what they supposedly do best, and that is perform, sing, and or play. If you are not creating the spectacle yourself, then you are just an image.

Mess. All the NFL wants is more views and endorsement. Katy will give them exactly that. It's really not a hard concept to grasp. 

Mess. All the NFL wants is more views and endorsement. Katy will give them exactly that. It's really not a hard concept to grasp.

Yeah, that is obvious. But the music suffers thanks to the business.

StrawberryBlond

where do you get that from? from your statistics? your mind sure works at a fast level of bitterness to dedicate such long assignments to things you don't like.

Probably one of the most dedicated haters I have seen online. Basically, you always hide behind well elaborated words and paragraphs to explain your hatred over and over.

It's a well accepted fact. Just as it's hard to find straight males who like Madonna, Kylie, Britney, Xtina, Beyonce, Rihanna...Almost all of their online fans are females and gay males and it's the same at their concerts. Most of these artists go against everything that straight adult male hip hop and rock fans like, and they'll be the majority watching the SB. That's why it tends to be rock acts that perform because they've got an audience at the SB and are frequent stadium headliners, unlike popstars. You'll notice that the only people who have praised the recent performers like Madonna and Beyonce have all been women and gays. Apart from their looks, their performances have very little appeal for straight men.

And I'm not a hater, I'm a critic. A hater is someone who mindlessly hates everything with no valid reason and can't put forward an intelligent argument. I on the the other hand, research and like to show an astute vocabulary. I don't critique without a reason (usually several) and I sometimes even provide constructive criticism. This is the first time I've ever been accused of hiding behind long posts and big words. I'm not hiding behind anything - I'm just displaying my thoughts in an intelligent way and that involves an extensive reply and fancy words. It's people that respond with short posts and rudeness that are being true keyboard warrior haters.

VforVendetta

It's a well accepted fact. Just as it's hard to find straight males who like Madonna, Kylie, Britney, Xtina, Beyonce, Rihanna...Almost all of their online fans are females and gay males and it's the same at their concerts. Most of these artists go against everything that straight adult male hip hop and rock fans like, and they'll be the majority watching the SB. That's why it tends to be rock acts that perform because they've got an audience at the SB and are frequent stadium headliners, unlike popstars. You'll notice that the only people who have praised the recent performers like Madonna and Beyonce have all been women and gays. Apart from their looks, their performances have very little appeal for straight men.

And I'm not a hater, I'm a critic. A hater is someone who mindlessly hates everything with no valid reason and can't put forward an intelligent argument. I on the the other hand, research and like to show an astute vocabulary. I don't critique without a reason (usually several) and I sometimes even provide constructive criticism. This is the first time I've ever been accused of hiding behind long posts and big words. I'm not hiding behind anything - I'm just displaying my thoughts in an intelligent way and that involves an extensive reply and fancy words. It's people that respond with short posts and rudeness that are being true keyboard warrior haters.

I know many straight persons that admire Pop performances though (not Katy's bublegum show but still)

Katy Perry will slay this. She doesn't need good vocals when it's allowed to lipsync like Madonna and others did in the past.

LoveandMagic

Same. I LOVE JUDASSSS

Yay! Holy fools unite!

She can do it, but can she do it good and live? :creepflop:

What about a feat with Xtina? :legend:

It would definitely slay! Two powerful voices, two timeless divas!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Yay! Holy fools unite!

It would definitely slay! Two powerful voices, two timeless divas!

GaGaJudas_Radimus2.gif

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Archived