I Kissed A Girl

Hot & Cold

California Gurls

E.T.

Firework

Part Of Me

Roar

Dark Horse

I could see the first 3 being in a medley, expect the expected.... BASIC :awkney:

Yeah Superbowl go get those gay viewers.

She's a good pick becaus she has so many popular singles... She really is a singles artist.. But I have to say that I hope she doesn't do well... She never has been the strongest vocalist or the most artistic singer, maybe when people see this they will remember that Gaga is better at both of those things

Keep this thread on-topic or it will be closed.

Especially do not complain about the complaining, or hate on the haters, or bash the bashers, or otherwise post things that perpetuate whatever you are trying to stop. :toofunny:

Like, posting "this thread is a mess" just makes the thread messier. So I'm cleaning all of that up. :)

yASSsss

A huge spectacle to distract everyone away from her actual voice

this

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

TimisaMonster

It'll be a huge show with lots of "distractions" from her voice with 200 dancers, tons of lasers, fireworks, childish yet s-xy outfits, and big screens.... It'll be raved about for a while, while people ignore her obvious lack in singing skills

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ray of Light

Will give her another #1 hit, the best selling solo female album of 2013, Teenage Dream will re-chart, her old hits will reach 6 million US sales.

Her team will invest a lot of time and $ into this. Very visual. Very beautiful. Katy is a pop star, she knows that; she's aware of her limited talent... But she's smart enough to not let that get in the way of stealing the show.

If Katy is going to rely on the production and visuals because of her limited ability, then they might as well have chosen Hatsune Miku.

Will give her another #1 hit, the best selling solo female album of 2013, Teenage Dream will re-chart, her old hits will reach 6 million US sales.

Her team will invest a lot of time and $ into this. Very visual. Very beautiful. Katy is a pop star, she knows that; she's aware of her limited talent... But she's smart enough to not let that get in the way of stealing the show.

Archived