💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

finally someone have let the light in :thetea: now it's time for the rest of America to do so :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i cant say that she is really talented because she is not,but i am exited because she is a good performer at least xDDD.Didnt she tell that she will not pay for it tho

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bordeciel

I don't know how people can say it's a good thing that she's going to perform while everyone knows she is not able to sing well or is occasionally awful.

This is so hypocrital, people that saw her performance at X Factor UK or Vmas 2013 know very well she is horrible when she sings and they are still praising her... This amount of stupidity is tiring me. I'm so out of this^^

WTF is wrong with this world

It's showbizz. Remember all the hype around Beyoncé? She's started to be called overrated. People love them and then people hate them.

Pierre

She can do it, but can she do it good and live? :creepflop:

She would kill it (then probably make out with herself). Lol.

It's a shame though that my fave jam (Judas) is always treated like it's schiesse because of the "sacreligious" tone or because it didn't break top five or whatever. Oh well. :)

What about a feat with Xtina? :legend:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Psychedelic

They must be Gaga stans... because we all know Katy isn't the best singer, but damn she can sing!!!

The 'she can't sing' 'she sings horrible live' and 'she has no talent' statements are just lies that make Gaga stans cope with the ARTPOP era mess! :coffee:

o<(0_0)>o

Predict Katy Perry's Superbowl Performance.

I personally think that she will rely mostly on production to put on a show. We all know that Katy is not a great singer or performer, so she will have to have a ton of dancers, big screens, and of course fireworks. So basically, it will be a Madonna 2.0 permanence, but more colorful and cartoony.

She'll do something gimmicky.

Either be a cheerleader or

I wouldn't be surprised if she did something like a tribute with her clothes for each song to a different artist who has performed at the Superbowl over the years, Madonna (Who already did the cheerleader thing so there we go), MJ etc.

Archived