Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

:gaga: love her

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the interview. The only thing i'd say different is that she should not be ashamed of her body. People need to realise that a naked body is something natural and not so taboo. Idk.

Morphine Prince

Can we not use rape as a metaphor please...? Also you know that leaked creative property doesn't have a negative effect on one's career.This shows that people should not hack people. Where else are they supposed to be stored? The cloud is infinitely safer than a hard drive if you have a good password.Wow are you really this entitled? You should be ashamed.

Well apparently it's not so safe. Especially if you are a celebrity.

aquaprincess

im sorry but i did look at the photos. but it was on twitter. at the time, as soon as you clicked on her name, she was a trending topic, it was like boom there are the photos. so its not like i could help it. but i didnt click on it after that. and i felt bad for her. she looks good tho. but yeah i am tired of people victim shaming her and the other celebs that have been hacked. its the same as breaking into their house and stealing the photos from their drawers. if think that is wrong, you should think the hacking is wrong too.its disgusting and the guy that did it needs to go to jail.

MelbHawker

I adore her - she's flawless. If I could tell her one thing, it would be to keep her head up & ignore her haters. 

Archived