💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jennifer Lawrence: It's my body, and it should be my choice

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Born This Way had leaked months in advance, Gaga would feel violated, but people would say "she should have guarded it from hackers a bit better."

Well, Jennifer Lawrence is like the Fame Gaga of actresses now, not some poor college girl, she should have protected something in such public demand a bit better.

Of course, in both cases the hackers are criminals and should do jail time. 

MarryTheSequins

She's right.

BUT I think her point is weakened by her boobs being splayed across the magazine cover.

She CHOSE to show these photos to the world. She CHOSE to look like that on the cover. She did NOT choose to have the world look at her PRIVATE photos. I don't care if it was a p*rn star and their personal photos leaked; it's a complete invasion of privacy.

Admit it- you all jumped on those photos.

Same way people jump on leaked music, even though its a violation and "rape" of the artist's creative property.

FRANK1991
Teal Ambition, on 07 Oct 2014 - 10:16, said:

Ã¢â‚¬Å“You have a choice. You don’t have to be a person who spreads negativity and lies for a living. You can do something good. You can be good. Let’s just make that choice andâ€â€it feels better.â€

yes yes yes another going for good instead of negativity

spread love! as Gaga would say

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

“I was just so afraid. I didn’t know how this would affect my career.â€

That statement, combined with the s-xy cover pic, makes you suspect she wouldn't mind showing her nipples if it would be neutral or positive for her career. That's the only extra thing in the leaked photos.

Which suggests its more of a professional harm, like music being hacked.

Rollercoaster

Off topic - makeup and modelling soooo doesn't suit her. She's not... like.. model-hot, she's girl-eating-a-sandwich-cute. 

Some way people jump on leaked music, even though its a violation and "rape" of the artist's creative property.

Can we not use rape as a metaphor please...? Also you know that leaked creative property doesn't have a negative effect on one's career.

I feel bad for her.... but I still looked at the pictures. At least I didn't spread them. This shows people should not keep nudes in the Cloud.

This shows that people should not hack people. Where else are they supposed to be stored? The cloud is infinitely safer than a hard drive if you have a good password.

I looked and im not ashamed, ill still buy tickets to every movie you're in so you should be thankful for my business  :manicure:

Wow are you really this entitled? You should be ashamed.

monsterdreams

I want her to be my best friend

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Can we not use rape as a metaphor please...? Also you know that leaked creative property doesn't have a negative effect on one's career.

Leaking of music months in advance, via hacking, sure as hell has a bad effect on an album release.

Gaga keep the BTW music on computers not connected to the internet.

Isn't the DWUW song/concept/video using rape as an a--logy for how Gaga felt treated by the media?

Hellspont

Wow are you really this entitled? You should be ashamed.

Why? Millions of people looked at them. If you are a celebrity of her popularity it shouldn't be that shocking that you'd be hacked. 

Archived