💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nude pic hackers claim their first male victim, Nick Hogan!

TRILL MONSTER

Featured Posts

Vernier

Hulk Hogan's son :ghostney: His mum's pics being part of it :ghostney:

The hackers need to step up their game :madge:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

Why do I find him hot? :toofunny: The ones that don't look that attractive theoretically are always the ones I find the hottest. :flop:

degenerate

Why do I find him hot? :toofunny: The ones that don't look that attractive theoretically are always the ones I find the hottest. :flop:

Same.

I think it's because we know deep down they are more accessible, so our brains dedicate more attention to them as opposed to some male model 100x out of my league.

JustPokeHerFace

Same.

I think it's because we know deep down they are more accessible, so our brains dedicate more attention to them as opposed to some male model 100x out of my league.

I think it's that combined with the fact that "poster boys" often look way too artificial. Seeing a flaw on a person reminds me that they're human. I want to be attracted to a human being, not a robot. I'm the same way with girls, fake boobs, ass, ect. are turnoffs too. 

tumblr_n2nii3JYux1qgb5p1o1_500.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Computer

Link to the nude in the NSFW spoiler.  It's real, so... warning.  You can click through left and right to see the other pics.  This is the only nude though.

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive
http://www.imgrobot.com/image/oZ
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Weird, so do I.

Archived