Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nick Jonas denies rumors he's pandering to/baiting the gay community

Jed

Featured Posts

Jonas also responded to critics who claimed he was just using his body to "bait the community," saying:

"Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I think it's unfortunate that some people have to find a negative in every situation. Clearly my heart is in the right place, and more than anything, if they just looked at my life and my gay friends and the authentic nature of where my heart is, they'd just see that they're kind of ignorant."

Do you believe him? Do you care?

When I saw his initial wave of publicity with the "I love my gay fans" thing I knew exactly what direction it would go. Now he's lifting his shirt everywhere (apparently "they" "made" him) and showing off his butt. I know straight girls don't care about butts (sorry for generalizing) and I know the rest of his non-queer fans probably enjoy his shirtlessness but don't have much of a preference towards his possible bicurious role in his new show.

To me, he's exploiting us/pandering to us... thoughts?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I don't care about him and I think it's pathetic how everyone is just now crushing on him because it is trendy to do so. :later:

SEVDALIZA

I don't care, man's gotta make a living. If anything he's being smart and finding a way to sell his music.

And I don't think he's a bad person AT ALL, he's a really nice guy

operating from another world

I don't care about him and I think it's pathetic how everyone is just now crushing on him because it is trendy to do so. :later:

Agreed 

djBuffoon

I don't care, man's gotta make a living. If anything he's being smart and finding a way to sell his music.

And I don't think he's a bad person AT ALL, he's a really nice guy

I do think he's using his looks to exploit the gay community but who cares? I mean it's not like he's the first one to do so.

Plus he's not making ****ty music so that's great. The community is happy, he's happy. Everyone's happy. I don't see any problem with it.

Redstreak

Are we even a big enough demographic to pander to?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Me and you agree a lot on this site. I like you. :hug:

I know :giveup: I appreciate you a lot without even knowing you :deadbanana: 

Archived