Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Naruto manga to end in 5 weeks

Redstreak

Featured Posts

codymonster

Omg i was at that part at least two years ago!!

I know, I started a little late haha. But it's nice, cause now I don't have to wait for new ones :sweat:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Iim at the part in the anime where Jurayia is fighting Pain. I got a ways to go :toofunny:

I remember when those episodes premiered. :emma:

I've been following this for 10 years, I feel so emotional :cry:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

GypsyPrince

:giveup:

i'm not ready for this to end but at the same time i want it to end. The struggle is so real.

How is Kishi going to conclude the Sasuke vs Naruto fight within 5 chapters when the fight with Kaguya alone took 100000 chapters? :giveup:

Redstreak

:giveup:

i'm not ready for this to end but at the same time i want it to end. The struggle is so real.

How is Kishi going to conclude the Sasuke vs Naruto fight within 5 chapters when the fight with Kaguya alone took 100000 chapters? :giveup:

Apparently the fight ends on the last chapter.

A month after the manga ends they're releasing a movie that takes a two year jump and they explain how everyone is doing. It's written Kishimoto so it's canon.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

GypsyPrince

Is there still time to make Sakura not useless? :madge:

i'm afraid she's a lost case. She has been since the first chapter. :madge:

FrankGutz

Omg NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

ibxMKP5BkeRzFZ.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

yASSsss

i just hope naruto doesn't die  :emo: 

i think,they're gonna kill both naruto and sasuke.i don't care about sasuke,but if naruto dies,imma cut some bi**es

:grr: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD

i just hope naruto doesn't die  :emo: 

i think,they're gonna kill both naruto and sasuke.i don't care about sasuke,but if naruto dies,imma cut some bi**es

:grr: 

Many of us kind of guessed he will finally be a Hokage :fan:

Or..., plot twist: Two Hokages?? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss

Many of us kind of guessed he will finally be a Hokage :fan:

Or..., plot twist: Two Hokages??

that'd be great,if u ask me  :teehee: 

and who do u think gonna get Naruto?. Sakura or Hinata

or Sasuke maybe. :haha: i'd be so here for Sasuke and Naruto bangin' each other 

:spin: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Donatello

I watched every episode (inc. subbed) in summer 2010, and then read the (leaked) manga every Weds/Thursday after that. The war arc ran this series to the ground, although I did enjoy Uchiha bros vs Kabuto and the Obito flashbacks.

I don't really understand what's going on with the movie or rumours of part III, so I'll wait for the absolute end before pouring my emotions out.

Pure Adrenaline

Apparently the fight ends on the last chapter.

A month after the manga ends they're releasing a movie that takes a two year jump and they explain how everyone is doing. It's written Kishimoto so it's canon.

Hi can u explain some things to me .... I don't read the manga right now I watch the weekly episodes where there are still at the great ninja war so can u after the manga ends how many more epoisodes there will be after the whole show ends :ohno: I don't want to end that fast tho :ohno:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Hi can u explain some things to me .... I don't read the manga right now I watch the weekly episodes where there are still at the great ninja war so can u after the manga ends how many more epoisodes there will be after the whole show ends :ohno: I don't want to end that fast tho :ohno:

There will probably be about a years worth of anime left.

Archived