💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concept artist shares visuals of cancelled Gaga project

elijahfan

Featured Posts

elijahfan

I'm posting this on behalf of member MausKing, who discovered this while browsing Olivier Pron's portfolio.

Olivier Pron is a conceptual artist especially known for his work on movies such as Cloud Atlas and Guardians of the Galaxy. A month ago, he shared on his blog an interesting post:

"Gaga robots

Some designs for a Lady Gaga Video clip, that due to various unfortunate circonstance was never made. I loved the brief: to do a kind of fascist / dark / kinky robot. I loved it, right in my aera of expertise :-)"

Here are the accompanying visuals:

2014_%2B9_%2B5_10_36.jpg2014_%2B9_%2B5_10_36.jpg2014_%2B9_%2B5_10_36.jpg2014_%2B9_%2B5_10_36.jpg

The atmosphere and imagery conveyed by the drawings make it believable that a video for Scheiße may have been in the works - but this part is pure speculation.

Source: http://olivierpron.blogspot.fr/2014/09/gaga-robots.html

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sheismirage

Thanks, can't find the "thread button" ahah XD

MonsterRocket

I hate when we get to know these amazing concepts that Gaga was not able to pull off in the end :*(

elijahfan

Thanks, can't find the "thread button" ahah XD

Ils ont dû remettre en place la règle des 50 posts - tu peux pas ouvrir de thread avant de les avoir atteints

Dayman

I could totally see it being scheiße - the one has a kinda nazi eagle on its chest. :Emma:

elijahfan

I believe we are talking about a Venus music video?

The nazi imagery + pitch are more reminiscent of the universe of Scheiße. Plus, convidentiality rules can make us guess this is actually quite an old project (2 years +)

Archived