šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga arriving in Cologne, Germany!

Enhsa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Hate that dress :laughga: It looks like something your grandma would make for you so you can be in your high school production of Oklahoma :awkney:

Ā 

I don't think she was having an "off day" where she "just didn't feel like dressing up", she still has a wig on and a full face of (very flattering actually!!) makeup. She just picked out an ugly (in my opinion) dress that doesn't fit her today :awkney:Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

I said I live near the hotel, but my workplace isn't near it, I never said that.

Talking about dedication: When I still went college, I had more time and waited outside her hotel for hours, up to 10 hours.

Talking about responsibilities: I would be an idiot if I would go and see her, because I can't just leave my work. I tried to take some days off and my boss didn't allow it. I can't drive an hour from work to her hotel and the same time back, I don't know if you ever had a serious job but if you leave your job during worktime you'll get fired...and I've got bills to pay every month.

Sorry but your post disrespectful. I just said I'm sad that I can't go because I have to work, and you answer like that. Not nice.

I agree with u and I hear you..same thing with me. Finally would have the money to get a ticket and flight or drive to the show but no time of work too. I hope you get to attend the show at least..Dedication is great and I'm devoted to her but I wouldn't risk my job for it. It would be stupid and nothing but that.

And I love her outfit, I think she looks ****ing adorable

Blackwillow

I said I live near the hotel, but my workplace isn't near it, I never said that.

Ā 

Talking about dedication: When I still went college, I had more time and waited outside her hotel for hours, up to 10 hours.

Ā 

Talking about responsibilities: I would be an idiot if I would go and see her, because I can't just leave my work. I tried to take some days off and my boss didn't allow it. I can't drive an hour from work to her hotel and the same time back, I don't know if you ever had a serious job but if you leave your job during worktime you'll get fired...and I've got bills to pay every month.

Ā 

Sorry but your post disrespectful. I just said I'm sad that I can't go because I have to work, and you answer like that. Not nice.

Ā 

welp life sucks sometime I guess.Ā  :coffee:

Gagaloo911

Again I must say I need to get my gay a$$ over to Germany and find me a good German boy :giveup:Ā  :witchor:

I agree with u and I hear you..same thing with me. Finally would have the money to get a ticket and flight or drive to the show but no time of work too. I hope you get to attend the show at least..Dedication is great and I'm devoted to her but I wouldn't risk my job for it. It would be stupid and nothing but that.

And I love her outfit, I think she looks ****ing adorable

Thank you! Yes, you can't loose your job, there's a rent to pay every month and so many other things. Some people who are still in school/college obviously don't get it

OpusDiaboli666

Yeah I just wish it would be different right now..but I guess only millionaires do have money and time at the same time anytime they want

Archived