Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: 5SOS ignore fans; security tells fans to NOT buy their music!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Can't believe it :fail: Hope they're fading fast....

"We don't ask you to buy music it's your choice" ummm mess tbh hopefully everyone who sees this won't buy their music again...

I also saw one of the boys telling a fan on twitter that they need a break sometimes and have a day off... well, but you're a celebrity and you earn tons of money for it, that's just how the game works, so don't be rude to your fans and take a minute for a pic :wtf:

There were only three girls....it's not like there was a whole mob of fans..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicole

Well it seems they've changed. I met them years ago before they were even remotely close to being famous and they were the nicest people out. I didn't know who they were, my friend was a huge fan, and we met them in a dressing room in the city and one of them were even like "hurry up!" to another band member so we could take a group photo  :sweat:  We chatted for like 10 minutes then we left but then we saw them again later and they recognized us and were super nice, we got more photos there too. 

Times have changed though, maybe they just haven't learnt how to deal with this amount of fame yet. I'm not making excuses for them though, it comes with the job. 

GagaMyBlood95

Omg that was so rude, If I was their fan I would go crazy over this seriously, they didn't even turn...

Elizabeth

Those security guards seem so unprofessional, why are they arguing with the girls? If they weren't going to take pictures they should've just taken the band straight in. I don't see what the harm would've been in taking a couple of pictures with those girls though...

Spock

URGH I didn't like them at all before but now I hate them. So disrespectful. Having to sit through their set twice was the worst thing ever.

Well it seems they've changed. I met them years ago before they were even remotely close to being famous and they were the nicest people out. I didn't know who they were, my friend was a huge fan, and we met them in a dressing room in the city and one of them were even like "hurry up!" to another band member so we could take a group photo  :sweat:  We chatted for like 10 minutes then we left but then we saw them again later and they recognized us and were super nice, we got more photos there too. 

Times have changed though, maybe they just haven't learnt how to deal with this amount of fame yet. I'm not making excuses for them though, it comes with the job. 

Ariana teas :laughga:

who will love me when the night is over

SweetEscape

MTE.  Unlike other celebrities she sees it that way too.  She knows she isn't above us, but rather one of us.  

Artists who treat their fans like this disgust me.

Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv6bt-4zfpU

JeffSwift

THIS.  Gaga treats us like we're on the same level as her.  She takes as much pics as she can with fans and tries her best to talk to each one individually, and if she simply can't she tells them "sorry, i have to go"  instead of ignoring them like they don't exist.  She even sends out god damn letters to monsters apologizing for not going out her hotel and supplys them with treats  :toofunny: there will never be no one like gaga, i feel as if we take her for granted sometimes tbh 

Sorry, but Taylor Swift is the most amazing artist when it comes to her fans. When her security tells her that she can't see them, she still runs past to do it. She's invited over 350 fans into her homes in the past month to listen to her new album and just hang out and eat pizza. She goes to countless children's hospitals and is always vibrant with her fans... Queen of Kindness! 

-Calum's Mum hit a fan with a guitar.

What  :duck:

Luke seems like the only nice one still left, at the end he seemed pretty torn until the guard just pushed him along. If this is how they are with the small-level of fame they have I can't imagine how they'd be if they became bigger. I really hope that one security guard is out of job soon too. "You don't have to buy the music, we don't ask you to buy the music. That's your choice." Gurrrl, them buying their music is why you even have a job and act like a pr#ck to teenage girls. I wonder if this is why 1D have distanced themselves from them more and more. All they had to say was, 'I'm sorry girls, they're not stopping for anyone tonight' and be done with it. 

Pure Adrenaline

The 3 fans they got and wont take picture with them :messga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived