Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

Around 750,000. :)

Ok thanks! How many copies a week is it selling in the US?

GGD Presidential Elections

Pure Adrenaline

Roar didn't have that much promo, did it?

no thanks to the Applause comparisons it didn't needed as it was constantly mentioned everytime Gaga was brought up and on the other hand the radio backed it up so it already had the promo it needed :ohwell:

Gags saving careers once again .... when will others :ohwell:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

CaliLilMonster

no thanks to the Applause comparisons it didn't needed as it was constantly mentioned everytime Gaga was brought up and on the other hand the radio backed it up so it already had the promo it needed :ohwell:

Gags saving careers once again .... when will others :ohwell:

Only the queen.  :worship2:  :legend:

1120 Lady Gaga Poker Face

1191 Lady Gaga Applause

TEANUS

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Arturo

http://www.charly1300.com/switzerlanddigital.htm

These charts would've been so useful if we had them during the Applause/DWUW eras :cry:
Back then they only had German, French, and Italian estimations. Now they have estimations for just about every relevant European country. The new countries they added only go back to July 2014... :(

You can change the country at the top where it says "digital"

http://www.charly1300.com/switzerlanddigital.htm

These charts would've been so useful if we had them during the Applause/DWUW eras :cry:

Back then they only had German, French, and Italian estimations. Now they have estimations for just about every relevant European country. The new countries they added only go back to July 2014... :(

You can change the country at the top where it says "digital"

They don't count all sales for sure. Probably only iTunes. Look at Sweden, the #1 sold 542, yet Applause sold 80k there. That's over 3 years at number one, which is impossible, unless they count streaming for certs or there are way bigger digital retailers which aren't counted for this list.

Dangerous Man

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

GreekGod

DWUW was huge in whole Europe imo, in Lithuania it was radio candy, I still hear it from time to time. :spin:

Agree. Here in Azerbaijan I used to constantly hear it in radios, tvs, malls etc. Even I heard Venus yesterday in a club, danced to it w/ my friends  :excited:

ARTPOP impact   :koons:  

KingOfSpain

Tomorrow the mess of January sales begins with only 1,000 for the 50th on HDD :legend:

Seriously I don't get why people don't buy albums anymore.  At least people should buy the albums they LOVE. I'm happy to see Gaga's, Lana's, Amy's, ABBA's albums in my room  :saira:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

monketsharona

Seriously I don't get why people don't buy albums anymore.  At least people should buy the albums they LOVE. I'm happy to see Gaga's, Lana's, Amy's, ABBA's albums in my room  :saira:

Too expensive.. I mean now most people download music free. Why paying something you can get easily and free ?

Hence the explosion of services like Spotify...

I buy my favorite artists' albums (Amy Macdonald, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Adele), though I can't buy everything I'm listening to... Most people probably prefer to spend money on more important things... I can understand, life is expensive nowadays... 

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived