šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

145. WW

Winter Wonderland

#83 Finland

#92 Italy

#130 Russia

#146 United States

#152 Netherlands

#157 Ireland

#178 Brazil

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

If Gaga continued to do holiday/jazz albums, each one of them will sell better than the one before.

Those kind of albums are usually built on word of mouth, so once Gaga builds a reputation with the target audience of the elderly/soccer moms, she can easily scan a Gold album each year.

That's how it worked with Partners, Duets II and Buble's Christmas for instance.

Blank Space

If Gaga continued to do holiday/jazz albums, each one of them will sell better than the one before.

Those kind of albums are usually built on word of mouth, so once Gaga builds a reputation with the target audience of the elderly/soccer moms, she can easily scan a Gold album each year.

That's how it worked with Partners, Duets II and Buble's Christmas for instance.

Bubles Christmas album outsold BTW, no way it build it's audience so big. :spin: he's hot and has appeal to all audiences, that'ts why imo, also who will buy Winters Wonderland ?

Americano

Ā 

I agree.. Buble is more of just universal appeal, but agree on the other two.

Ā 

However I do want a big pop era next year. She needs at least 2 big singles in 2015 before going on a bigger hiatus.. (which we know will happen when she marries Taylor).

Ā 

If she can do an amazing vocal performance with Tony at the Grammy's, C2C will sell boat loads more in the US and sets her up for continued success w/ that audience for years to come.

So if CTC is above SHADY WHICH HAS 33,212 points on BILLBOARD. IT MEANS GAGA SOLD MORE THAN THAT. SO MY PREDICTION WAS RIGHT. I PREDICTED 33K and mine was the highest so basically yay! I hope it reaches 35K to reach 400K in USA

ā€œThe scars on my mind are on Replayā€

ViviLittleM

France

Ā 

427 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Winter Wonderland

Ā 

:brokemyhip:

640 Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)

not in the top 1500 in the UK lol

Bloody

I agree!!!!!!Ā  :yes:Ā  :yes:Ā  :yes:

ViviLittleM

145. WW

Winter Wonderland

#83 Finland

#92 Italy

#130 Russia

#146 United States

#152 Netherlands

#157 Ireland

#178 Brazil

Winter Wonderland