Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

How much did Cheek to Cheek sell last week? Are the numbers in yet?

Expecting 100K this week, 250K+ with Xmas special next week :troll:

40k+ for Black Friday would be enough for me tbh.

Sales will be great for December in general so 500k will be a piece of cake.

Here are the latest reported SoundScan sales of Gaga's albums:

The Fame & The Fame Monster (EP) - 6.2 million units sold (as of Nov. 17, 2014 via Billboard)
Born This Way - 2.326 million units sold (as of March 30, 2014 via Billboard)
ARTPOP - 725,000 units sold (as of August 18, 2014 via Billboard)
Cheek to Cheek (w/ Tony Bennett) - 322,333 units sold (as of Nov. 19, 2014 via @chartnews)

The Remix - 308,000 units sold (as of March 30, 2014 via Billboard)
Born This Way: The Remix - 60,000 units sold (as of March 30, 2014 via Billboard)
A Very Gaga Holiday (EP) - 42,000 units sold (as of March 30, 2014 via Billboard)
Others / Cherrytree Sessions (EP) - 29,000 units sold (as of August 23, 2013 via Billboard)

TOTAL: 10.012 MILLION SoundScan-reported units sold at the very minimum

She did it in just 6 years! For comparison's sake, that's two years faster than Rihanna, the last artist to cross that mark before Gaga. :applause:

Note: The reported SoundScan numbers released in August 2013 which were not credited to any particular album by Billboard are labeled as Others / Cherrytree Sessions. 

The Fame & The Fame Monster (EP) - 6.2 million units sold (as of Nov. 17, 2014 via Billboard)

Cheek to Cheek (w/ Tony Bennett) - 322,333 units sold (as of Nov. 19, 2014 via @chartnews)

Born This Way: The Remix - 60,000 units sold (as of March 30, 2014 via Billboard)

A Very Gaga Holiday (EP) - 42,000 units sold (as of March 30, 2014 via Billboard)

Others / Cherrytree Sessions (EP) - 29,000 units sold (as of August 23, 2013 via Billboard)

She did it in just 6 years! For comparison's sake, that's two years faster than Rihanna, the last artist to cross that mark before Gaga. :applause:

Note: The reported SoundScan numbers released in August 2013 which were not credited to any particular album by Billboard are labeled as Others / Cherrytree Sessions. 

:party: make a thread everyone needs to see this 

Pure Adrenaline

:legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Dangerous Man

Glad to see Gaga is doing great this era and thank to this jazz era, she finally hit that 10M mark. :applause:

When will Ariana. :madge:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I beleive so.

I'm scared. My body can't handle any ARTPOP rejection.

ARTPOP nomination will be a surprise, but C2C rejection cant be handle, at least by me. I hope that the album wont get only the nomination for best vocal pop album. C2c wasnt made for this.

Bad Monster Kid

ARTPOP nomination will be a surprise, but C2C rejection cant be handle, at least by me. I hope that the album wont get only the nomination for best vocal pop album. C2c wasnt made for this.

It's on December 5th. Week from Black Friday. C2C will definetly get nominated. The only thing in its way is Partners.

It's on December 5th. Week from Black Friday. C2C will definetly get nominated. The only thing in its way is Partners.

Yes, I know it will be nominated, but Im looking for more than the sure nomination in the best vocal pop album category or whatever the name of the category is.

Bad Monster Kid

Yes, I know it will be nominated, but Im looking for more than the sure nomination in the best vocal pop album category or whatever the name of the category is.

I think it's Best traditional Pop Album. If Partners wasn't around than it would be 100% sure win. It's anybody's guess which way the committee will go. I just hope they don't get swayed by sales. Cause quality > Sales when it comes to the Grammys. Or at least it use to be that way.

Bad Monster Kid

How the F is Petatonix XMAS album already ahead of C2C for Amazons 2014 Best Sellers. I don't get it.

The frozen karaoke album has passed C2C as well. I give up.

I think it's Best traditional Pop Album. If Partners wasn't around than it would be 100% sure win. It's anybody's guess which way the committee will go. I just hope they don't get swayed by sales. Cause quality > Sales when it comes to the Grammys. Or at least it use to be that way.

at least cheek to cheek has a better metacritic score :)

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived