Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

She needs to do something there then for a rebound to happen. If it's one of the major markets it wouldn't do to lack so much behind other artists commercially.

Definitely, I mean Katy's PRISM tour has like 20+ dates in Australia only, and they are all pretty much sold out while the artRAVE had 7 right? And it wasn't sold out shows, it did okay!

I hope this isn't off-topic because I'm just connecting Gaga's chart success in Australia this era (which wasn't very good) to how it reflects in ticket sales!

More promo in Australia would do wonders for Gaga because they liked Applause, they just didn't have the chance to like it even more because it was abbandoned there alongside with ARTPOP..

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

Lack of promo, lack of airplay, no exposure, bad press were all factors for the Australian situation.

Bloody

I'm hoping for 60-63k WW.

If we have 75 000 (in my dreams) we will have 500k omg

I'm sure that we'll have more than 65k the 5th week  :flutter:

Gypsy Life

Lack of promo, lack of airplay, no exposure, bad press were all factors for the Australian situation.

MonsterMum

Do we know what week the promo will start for H&M? can't wait to go check for myself at our H&M.

You reckon they will sell C2C there as well?

Definitely, I mean Katy's PRISM tour has like 20+ dates in Australia only, and they are all pretty much sold out while the artRAVE had 7 right? And it wasn't sold out shows, it did okay!

I hope this isn't off-topic because I'm just connecting Gaga's chart success in Australia this era (which wasn't very good) to how it reflects in ticket sales!

More promo in Australia would do wonders for Gaga because they liked Applause, they just didn't have the chance to like it even more because it was abbandoned there alongside with ARTPOP..

Tbh we have been complaining about this a lot through the era...but there is just not an answer, why didn't she do promo in Australia (and France).

I mean come on, Katy did a simple morning show interview in Aus, she didn't even perform or anything and it boosted her ticket sales a lot :emma:

HOTRODSGAGA

Do we know what week the promo will start for H&M? can't wait to go check for myself at our H&M.

You reckon they will sell C2C there as well?

I hope not. BB didnt count the copies that were sold at H&M with ARTPOP

MonsterMum

I hope not. BB didnt count the copies that were sold at H&M with ARTPOP

But I am in Europe, won't they count for WW sales?

artpopmess

Tbh we have been complaining about this a lot through the era...but there is just not an answer, why didn't she do promo in Australia (and France).

I mean come on, Katy did a simple morning show interview in Aus, she didn't even perform or anything and it boosted her ticket sales a lot :emma:

She was booked to do promo in both of these countries. She was even going to do a mini 4 date tour in Australia but got cancelled as soon as Troy got fired/left

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

vertigostick

Australia embraces mainstream radio-friendly pop.

Pink and Katy Perry serve exactly the kind of sound they're ready to buy.

Gaga doesn't. Simple as that.

monketsharona

I'm sure that we'll have more than 65k the 5th week  :flutter:

I agree CtC is up in a lot of countries this week. Last week was 'disappointing' and they sold 51k copies (which is still very good !)

So to me I would not be surprised to see 70-80k copies sold WW

Now she has to do promo in France next week. She shouldn't neglect this market !

ViviLittleM

A cover album (jazz blues etc) with French artists is #4 on iTunes France.

out on Monday, 20th.

The first album sold more than 300 000 in France.

Poor Cheek To Cheek, seriously.

We need promo.

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived