💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Bruce Jenner last night in LA

MonsterMarty

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be really nice to see less critical comments bashing the way someone looks.

I don't think that's too much to ask. We don't know what he's going through, if he's transitioning or not, so try and show a little more tolerance, okay?

Blue Jeans

lana del rey

tumblr_n5bvsuDoku1qj4315o1_500.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

RAMROD

He seems glum for someone who just attending a concert.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Slayer

not really. plastic surgery sis

Born This Way isn't about how you were born when you came out of your mother's cooch, it's about constant reinvention. If Bruce Jenner wants to look this way, plastic surgeries and all, then that's fine as long as he's happy. That's the true meaning of Born This Way sis.  :classy:

It'd be really nice to see less critical comments bashing the way someone looks.

I don't think that's too much to ask. We don't know what he's going through, if he's transitioning or not, so try and show a little more tolerance, okay?

This.

I honestly can't at these people sometimes. They don't listen to a word Gaga says.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Vernier

is he transgender now :huh:

Well they were rumours a few months ago he was considering having the surgery. Wonder if they might be true.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived