đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

VIDEOS: Mariah Carey's tour kicks off

Jjang

Featured Posts

Idk what to say maybe she was sick or something :awkney: .About Ariana part of this thread..........its time to stop dreaming

*Who is the most streamed artist worldwide?

*Who made a debut record?

*who had 3 songs in the top 6?

*Who is on her way to have 4 top 10 hits in less than a year?

*Who had a #1 album this year?

*ibmEFRnzbqIV9f.gif

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

Slayriana :legend: May her legenty last forever 

Let's not talk about obsession. I mean we are all and spend time on a Gaga Forum :flop:

Well she/he can be obsessed somwhere else and stop being ofended when someone does not like Ariana on GAGA forum.Person is basicly asking for fight

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Hauser

Me I Am Mariah The Elusive Chanteuse died so My Everything could live.

All jokes aside Im a huge Mariah Carey fan and this is really sad to see, what in the world is going on here :wtf: 

Cody Draco

because jjang is obsessed that's why :ghostney:

This is definitely why. Jjang hunty... you're a mess. :ghostney:

Melech

Not hater just truth spiller :ghostney:

You sound exactly like those madonna fans who hated on gaga when she became famous :lmao: 

I'm not sure about that. Let him stan, who cares. Personally, I see no difference of his stanning and your stanning for gaga. 

who keeps annoying people in the chat with his obsession , certainly not me. I barely talk about gaga, when some can't say anything that 'love me harder will be a hit for sure' , 'ariana is the best female singer in the world', 'Ariana's album is the best album of the year'

WAKE UP

Melech

Well she/he can be obsessed somwhere else and stop being ofended when someone does not like Ariana on GAGA forum.Person is basicly asking for fight

I think the person you are talking about also has a name right? 

And to your first thing. He loves Ariana and he shows it, what is wrong with that? No reason to be rude or something. 

who keeps annoying people in the chat with his obsession , certainly not me. I barely talk about gaga, when some can't say anything that 'love me harder will be a hit for sure' , 'ariana is the best female singer in the world', 'Ariana's album is the best album of the year'

WAKE UP

C'mon, the topics in chat are generally always the same. :fail: 

LordDisick

Idk what to say maybe she was sick or something :awkney: .About Ariana part of this thread..........its time to stop dreaming

no she just needs to hang it up, her voice is gone

nikola

And to your first thing. He loves Ariana and he shows it, what is wrong with that? No reason to be rude or something. 

well then person that we are taliking about needs not to be rude when someone ays something negative about ariana

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Paper Gangsta

actually he was rude by bashing Mariah.

You sound exactly like those madonna fans who hated on gaga when she became famous :lmao:

Oh Simon i love you but i really can't at you right now :awkney:

Ariana is NOTHING compared to Ariana, you'll have to deal with it, any comparison against them is stupid

How can you compare it to the Madonna/Gaga situation, i'm not even that much a Mariah fan, don't even try to say it's my fault because you can't handle the truth honey

Archived