Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEOS: Mariah Carey's tour kicks off

Jjang

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

Were the performance tragic? - yes.

No bashing or rudeness here.

ibmEFRnzbqIV9f.gif

1. she was during the whole period of Problem - Break Free, LMH is getting releases soon so get ready. ;)

https://twitter.com/RepublicRecords/status/507208532182437889

4. okay then, Problem is the fastest selling single on iTunes reaching #1 in over 50 countries under 30 minutes, another record broken.

5. others having #1 album doesn't take away the fact that Ariana had too.

She was for a period of time, as were several other artists at other periods of time. If she hold the title in the long term, then I'll stand corrected.

Although she does hold that records, pre-orders played a large role in that. 

It doesn't, but having a number one album doesn't make one the second coming in the music industry. I mean, a number one album doesn't always mean you're at the top of the music industry. For instance, despite getting a number one in three major music markets last year, Gaga was called a flop when she got a number one even though her first week sales outsold Ariana's by 89,000. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it was like that moment on tv where she didn't sing because she thought the playback does it, can't remember where it was from but I saw the video here on GGD

*This?

*2:38

*ibmEFRnzbqIV9f.gif

Changed the title of the thread and removed the Ariana Grande comparison in the OP after receiving multiple reports of flamebait. Please refrain from comparing the two again here in the thread about Mariah Carey's tour, especially the videos posted are not related to Ariana Grande at all. For those who want to continue the comparisons, feel free to create a new thread in the Conversation Area. 

She was for a period of time, as were several other artists at other periods of time. If she hold the title in the long term, then I'll stand corrected.

Although she does hold that records, pre-orders played a large role in that. 

It doesn't, but having a number one album doesn't make one the second coming in the music industry. I mean, a number one album doesn't always mean you're at the top of the music industry. For instance, despite getting a number one in three major music markets last year, Gaga was called a flop when she got a number one even though her first week sales outsold Ariana's by 89,000. 

Doesn't matter, she achieved all of that no matter how/when/why.

Adding Gaga to the picture 'cause you don't have a better argument, i see.

Now clear some room for the new pop vocal queen.

Hint : Google 'The Next Mariah Carey'.

ibmEFRnzbqIV9f.gif

Changed the title of the thread and removed the Ariana Grande comparison in the OP after receiving multiple reports of flamebait. Please refrain from comparing the two again here in the thread about Mariah Carey's tour, especially the videos posted are not related to Ariana Grande at all. For those who want to continue the comparisons, feel free to create a new thread in the Conversation Area. 

*Thank you, i won't make off topic statements anymore in order to keep this thread on track!

You're welcome.

ibmEFRnzbqIV9f.gif

Mariah probably fired the person who was responsible for it 

ibmEFRnzbqIV9f.gif

Mariah probably fired the person who was responsible for it 

ibmEFRnzbqIV9f.gif

*Oh well, it still happened.

*ibmEFRnzbqIV9f.gif

Oh well, it still happened.

ibmEFRnzbqIV9f.gif

And the new person didn't do it any better. When will it stop

ibmEFRnzbqIV9f.gif

Alien Tulip

YIKES! She sounds awful. This is really sad coming from a fan since a child. I'm sure her tour will be successful but she clearly doesn't want to do this anymore but she'll continue smiling and pretend she does. Her last album sounded more like a B-side album of emancipation of mimi with really corny collaborations. It's her own fault that her vocals have skydived over the years from smoking cigarettes. She quit smoking but its too late. I won't ever understand why singers like to be stupid and smoke cigarettes not thinking it will damage their vocal chords. I saw a performance she did earlier this year on tv and boy she sounded horrific. I always wanted to see mariah live because she has so many amazing songs from 1990 - 2005 but now I don't even have the desire to purchase tickets. I wish I would have seen the emancipation of mimi concert because the setlist was a perfect combination of her hits from 1990 -2002 to songs on emancipation of mimi. Mariah should probably do a goodbye album since its obvious she's more into having a "moment" and saying "DAHLING" every damn sentence and feels the need to be jealous of younger artists and throw subtle remarks about them. 

YIKES! She sounds awful. This is really sad coming from a fan since a child. I'm sure her tour will be successful but she clearly doesn't want to do this anymore but she'll continue smiling and pretend she does. Her last album sounded more like a B-side album of emancipation of mimi with really corny collaborations. It's her own fault that her vocals have skydived over the years from smoking cigarettes. She quit smoking but its too late. I won't ever understand why singers like to be stupid and smoke cigarettes not thinking it will damage their vocal chords. I saw a performance she did earlier this year on tv and boy she sounded horrific. I always wanted to see mariah live because she has so many amazing songs from 1990 - 2005 but now I don't even have the desire to purchase tickets. I wish I would have seen the emancipation of mimi concert because the setlist was a perfect combination of her hits from 1990 -2002 to songs on emancipation of mimi. Mariah should probably do a goodbye album since its obvious she's more into having a "moment" and saying "DAHLING" every damn sentence and feels the need to be jealous of younger artists and throw subtle remarks about them. 

*This post is golden. :applause:

Shawn Knowles

She doesn't sound very good ðŸ˜â€Ã°Å¸Ëœ¢

At least she's pronouncing the words correctly 😒

Whispering

A wannabe that has a better voice

Not when compared with Mariah at the same age.

Archived