đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's real name

Elizabeth

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

So Gaga's been around in the public eye since 2008 now and we're all well aware of her full, real name, "Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta". So why does nearly every single news article written about her still feel the need to mention her real name? They don't do it with other stars who don't use their full/real name, so why Gaga?  :huh:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

Dunno

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Phoenix

Because her stage name is more "weird" compared to others like Beyonce, Rihanna etc. + her stage name is TOTALLY different compared to her real name. :shrug:

đź’Ž

Tropico

I figure because Lady Gaga is such a big and weird name that they want people to know, behind the aura (:hehe:) , there's a more simple name which gives Gaga this "real" feel. :yes:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Sugarfall

Because her stage name is more "weird" compared to others like Beyonce, Rihanna etc. + her stage name is TOTALLY different compared to her real name. :shrug:

I agree :yes:

Dunno

Excellent post E28WOOt.gif

PicklePower

Excellent post E28WOOt.gif

Thank you. I really thought it through and put a ton of effort into typing it. :P

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Didymus

Excellent question :applause: To blow up her cover, tbh. To make her seem normal. Not necessary with other artists.

MonsterOfficial

Stefani Germanotta - ARTPOP

"and the winner is... Bad Romance by Stefani Germanotta!"

"cherry cherry boom boom, Stefani~"

it sounds so weird lol

exorcise my mind

Not everyone actually, most people just know her as Lady Gaga.

And they're only doing it to Gaga because her stage name is 'different'. They do it with other artists with these kind of stage names too. Marina and the Diamonds is a good example.

Kim Kardashian

Because everyone exaggerates when it comes to Gaga, like

OOMG LOOK! ITS THE 28 YEAR OLD POKERFACE HITMAKER (STEFANI GERMANOTTA) IN A RESTAURANT EATING.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Tropico

Because everyone exaggerates when it comes to Gaga, like

OOMG LOOK! ITS THE 28 YEAR OLD POKERFACE HITMAKER (STEFANI GERMANOTTA) IN A RESTAURANT EATING.

Tbh :ghostga:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived