Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Akon escapes Ebola in Africa

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

Shadow

It was actually smart and creative at the same time. Sometimes it seems the media want people to contract Ebola so they can continue to scaremonger for ratings. Although the outbreak is a serious problem, why shouldn't people take precaution to guard against the virus? Ebola isn't a PC bug. it has a 50% chance of killing you no matter who you are.

Put your hands up... 🖤

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SoldierDown

A) How would they know the motives behind him doing this?

B) What would even be wrong with him wanting to not catch ebola?!

Goddamn Daily Mail and their constant sh*t-stirring...

Jesse Pinkman

It was actually smart and creative at the same time. Sometimes it seems the media want people to contract Ebola so they can continue to scaremonger for ratings. Although the outbreak is a serious problem, why shouldn't people take precaution to guard against the virus? Ebola isn't a PC bug. it has a 50% chance of killing you no matter who you are.

Thats true. It just looks really silly :sweat:

It's science, bitch

Vernier

If it was because of Ebola, he could have just not you know....jumped into the crowd? :duck:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Morphine Prince

Stupid ppl. Akon is ONE of the reasons why this forum exists.

RedOne, Konvict, Gaga.... 

Computer

I almost forgot about him but remember the days when you couldn't escape him or T-Pain on the radio.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

RAMROD

I almost forgot about him but remember the days when you couldn't escape him or T-Pain on the radio.

Even Emibem can't #SmackThat

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tropico

Why would he even perform a concert there?! :wtf: That country is infested with Ebola!!! :sick:

Gurl... That's like faulting Gaga for performing in Israel because of the believed stereotype that everyone there is in war and a terrorist. Not everyone has Ebola in that country so why make fans loose out because of like a couple thousand people?

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived