Akon escapes Ebola in Africa

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RebeldeFaith

I would have done the same tbh. 

How do they know he did it because of Ebola?

Exactly.

Something something idk

DriverMonster

Sugarland actually got in those balls and surfed the crowd every night at their concert. But I can't blame him.

And what exactly is wrong with that? It was a cool way to get closer to his fans and it happened to keep him safe from Ebola. The morons writing these stupid articles I'm sure wouldn't jump into the hands of hundreds of people in Africa right now.

destructivelove

How the **** is it "cynical" to not want to get a deadly virus....? I would have cancelled the whole damn concert. Extremely sloppy "journalism" tbh. Would this author like to go over to Liberia and other countries that are having PANDEMICS and touch every single persons hands....as to not seem "cynical"..? :awkney: what a load of stupidity

Jesse Pinkman

He looks stupid as ****. Why proud surf at all if you have to go those lengths.

It's science, bitch

codymonster

How the **** is it "cynical" to not want to get a deadly virus....? I would have cancelled the whole damn concert. Extremely sloppy "journalism" tbh. Would this author like to go over to Liberia and other countries that are having PANDEMICS and touch every single persons hands....as to not seem "cynical"..? :awkney: what a load of stupidity

This. The media legitimately tries to drag everyone and it's so ridiculous :lmao:

He probably didn't want to pull a Katy also

mY2naQK.gif

Wait, that's Katy Perry?! :rip::rip: I need the full video NOW :lmao:

Archived