Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Versace Outtake Edit!

VenusBoy

Featured Posts

It's way too white/bright for me. I personally would like it more if it looks somewhat more.. natural. But that's just my taste.

Guy Above You

this is the first time I've seen someone make a derpy picture of Gags look hot tbh.

You should edit Derpga and make her look fab. :emma:

Amazing! :ghostlegend:  Really loving your work 

:kissga:  :kissga:  :kissga:

It's way too white/bright for me. I personally would like it more if it looks somewhat more.. natural. But that's just my taste.

and that's ok and I respect that. thank you for commenting! about it - I don't like natural. I believe that if you're already retouching, do it all the way. everybody have different taste and thats purely ok! :hug:

and that's ok and I respect that. thank you for commenting! about it - I don't like natural. I believe that if you're already retouching, do it all the way. everybody have different taste and thats purely ok! :hug:

A lot of graphic artists tend to be very bitter when they face criticism, but thank you for replying politely! Much respect to you for that :hug:

this is the first time I've seen someone make a derpy picture of Gags look hot tbh.

You should edit Derpga and make her look fab. :emma:

you noticed! I chose this pic for a reason, cause her face look like a mess in it, so drepy.

thank you so much for the kind words! :saira:

Guy Above You

you noticed! I chose this pic for a reason, cause her face look like a mess in it, so drepy.

thank you so much for the kind words! :saira:

:)

A lot of graphic artists tend to be very bitter when they face criticism, but thank you for replying politely! Much respect to you for that  :hug:

It's so stupid that people who are GA can't face criticism. if all the people in the world had THE SAME taste, than the world would have been a very boring place.

A "bad" criticism is still a criticism, it's better than nothing. don't be a bitter if someone doesn't like your work, nobody has the perfect skills so make something EACH ONE of the people would like.

EDIT: I've found myself many times listening to a "bad" criticism and I actually understood where it's come from. sometimes I take my way and sometimes I take an other way, so I can try as much as I can

The font is much better, too.

ty!

A lot of graphic artists tend to be very bitter when they face criticism, but thank you for replying politely! Much respect to you for that  :hug:

sheezus, what do you think about this?

t8ku9c.jpg

sheezus, what do you think about this?

t8ku9c.jpg

I actually like really like this one! It fits my taste. 

I actually like really like this one! It fits my taste. 

I knew you would say that, thats why I showed you this one lol. I didn't do much, kept her as natural as I could.

I knew you would say that, thats why I showed you this one lol. I didn't do much, kept her as natural as I could.

Yeah, I actually think it's much better than the first one. It's still a *little* too white for me, but yeah. I'm more of a magazine photoshop kind of guy. This picture is a pretty good example of my taste:

celebrities_get_the_photoshop_treatment_

It's weird I know :rip:

Yeah, I actually think it's much better than the first one. It's still a *little* too white for me, but yeah. I'm more of a magazine photoshop kind of guy. This picture is a pretty good example of my taste:

celebrities_get_the_photoshop_treatment_

It's weird I know :rip:

why did they made her boobs bigger though :ghostney:

and you see? they don't really retouch much.

Archived