VforVendetta

Donatella VS Fashion!  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Donatella
    • Fashion!

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I think they're both great songs which are taken for granted here. Both say very important things.

Fashion! (if we look at the art revolved theme of ARTPOP) sounds like a tragic yet fun story about a person or artist who only feels happy, alive and on top of the world when they are in glamorous clothing or practicing an art of their choice. High end fashion and materialistic things are the only things which bring joy to the troubled person or artist.

Donatella is like Do What U Want 2.0 or Gaga's life story lol. How, someone who only intends to do good and radite their magic is trashed by the media and everyone around them for just being who they are. Born This Way-ish too, I suppose.

I think I prefer Donatella though.

Donatella talks about Donatella Versace though. :laughga:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fashion! is boring af and sounds a lot like 'Holiday' by Madonna R2NKmcO.jpg

Did Gaga or Madonna invent the piano :udidnt:

VforVendetta

The fight is neck 2 neck. (buy not on iTunes, only paying shipping once)

Tropico

If you wanna just look at it so bluntly, yeah.

But if you read between the lines, their a lot of Gaga there too.

"Blonde" "Skinny" (something she was called a lot back in 2009), "rich" and "b---h"

Also the lines "'Cause she walk so bad, like it feels so good. Listen to her radite her magic, even though she knows, she's misunderstood" scream Gaga to me.

How often do you here people say that about Donatella in comparrison to Gaga?

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

VforVendetta

"Blonde" "Skinny" (something she was called a lot back in 2009), "rich" and "b---h"

Also the lines "'Cause she walk so bad, like it feels so good. Listen to her radite her magic, even though she knows, she's misunderstood" scream Gaga to me.

I agree, there is Gaga on it too but Gaga herself has said that the song is about Versace so it's not me who sees it bluntly. :laughga:

Tropico

I agree, there is Gaga on it too but Gaga herself has said that the song is about Versace so it's not me who sees it bluntly. :laughga:

Almost ALL of Gaga's songs have two meanings though. The obvious one she explains and the hidden message, which we're  left to find out. Or sometimes the other way around.

See: Teeth, Monster, Telephone

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

VforVendetta

Almost ALL of Gaga's songs have two meanings though. The obvious one she explains and the hidden message, which we're  left to find out. Or sometimes the other way around.

See: Teeth, Monster, Telephone

I know it, but the main interpetation still has more weight. (I'm gonna say that I have to disagree about Telephone though, the song is nothing more than what the lyrics say and it wasn't even written for her).

Fashion is for when I'm like '' hey hey hey gonna put on a random shirt and feel comfortable '' and Donatella is when I'm in a really b---hy mode so I put on my priciest clothes and slay the world :legend:
anyways, I prefer Donatella. Fashion is too slow for me, and Donatella just gives me that confidence and energy boost

have you ever heard donatella talking :dies:

MAKE IT WORK

Diamond Heart

"Fashion!" has a delicious chorus, strong melody and lyrics, sophisticated production, one epic moment after another, that funky synth breakdown, and it is such an underrated bop.

"Donatella" is fun, I guess?

Pretty much my exact thoughts

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

djBuffoon

imo Gaga uses Donatella as a parallel for herself.

Archived