💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek 2,075 Autograph Booklet Thread

That J

Featured Posts

GagaXCollection

Congrats guys!!! Did you hurry when it was announced? Did any of you do like I did and LITERALLY run when you heard they added 75 more copies?! To say I got in at the last second is a huge understatement lol

I RAN TO THE WEBSITE!

Where exactly is the signature in the booklet?

Probably on the cover

ladygagaxcollection.com

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

No idea

I still didn't get it :laughga:

I think it will probably be on the first page

If you have a cope already, you'll know there are no pages though, its a whole thing. (if you get what I try to say :laughga:)

I RAN TO THE WEBSITE!

Probably on the cover

I doubt that.

Sunny

If you have a copy already, you'll know there are no pages though, its a whole thing. (if you get what I try to say :laughga:)

Well it's a page...somehow

(I have it)

I like dancin', and ponies....

VforVendetta

Why?

It woul be a bit of a mess I think. :laughga: YOu have a whole booklet, why to sign the cover that is the whole identity of the album.

MonsterOfSpain

Congrats guys!!! Did you hurry when it was announced? Did any of you do like I did and LITERALLY run when you heard they added 75 more copies?! To say I got in at the last second is a huge understatement lol

The minute I saw it the minute I knew it had to be mine :emma:

BoomKack

I bought it as soon as Gaga RTed them, I had to pay an extra $12 shipping or something like that cause I'm in the UK  :madge:

GagaXCollection

It woul be a bit of a mess I think. :laughga: YOu have a whole booklet, why to sign the cover that is the whole identity of the album.

She always sign the covers

http://instagram.com/p/tncsI0sCKv/

ladygagaxcollection.com

Dayman

She probably doesn't know that owners. The store has been in town for decades - it's just one of the last few real record stores remaining. Deals like this and live shows are the reason they've been around for so long and continue to get buisness in a time when most people just download their music rather than buying it.

NewYorkCity

I got it :legend:

she better sign the cover. :coffee:

VforVendetta

I got it :legend:

she better sign the cover. :coffee:

Can you imagine if she signed the cover of ARTPOP? :laughga:

VforVendetta

the signature would get lost :toofunny:

Yes and if it was foil the ink would become a mess as well :smh: + it would be such a pity to destroy that beautiful foil cover. I'd say her to sign the behind cover.

Archived