💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's 2015 Grammy Predictions

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

Sia deserves AOTY and ROTY and I hope Gaga gets best electronic album and snatches all the awards in jazz categories.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

PRISM, as if :rip:

But what I find more interesting is that DH which has been widely touted for Song or Record of the year didn't even make it into their predictions or outside chances list :duck:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Spock

PRISM and My Everything :sharon::laughga::rip::toofunny:
Yeah, as if.

AOTY is probably going to be Beyonce

ROTY - Let It Go, Hapy (ew), Shake It Off, Chandelier or Drunk In Love
SOTY - should go to Chandelier, but maybe Drunk In Love or All of Me (disgusted at Fancy being in this catergory wth)

who will love me when the night is over

JudasInTheDark

Okay Charli XCX is my queen, but I swear if "Boom Clap" wins a GRAMMY... :rip:

just wait 24 days 

NNNNNN. Is that when 1800 is suppose to come out or something? Cause I have never been here for Taylor's albums.

JeffSwift

NNNNNN. Is that when 1800 is suppose to come out or something? Cause I have never been here for Taylor's albums.

1989  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

and ya 

StrawberryBlond

I don't get the big deal with Sam Smith. Just another boring singer who'll be totally forgotten about come his next album. The Grammys have become more wary of giving awards to one hit wonders these days because of how they've been embarrassed in the past for doing so. Katy will be lucky to get any nominations for Prism, but seeing as Roar already got all its nominations last year and Unconditionally, Birthday and This Is How We Do were mega flops, her only hope is Dark Horse gets nominated for Best Pop Collaboration, but the video caused such controversy and was so terrible that it could dilute her chance of winning. Nothing from Prism is Grammy material yet she keeps releasing the songs that won't even offer her the slightest chance. She might get a nomination for Best Pop Album, though, but only because it's very slim pickings. And as for Taylor...the way she's going, the Grammys are not going to be kind to her. She didn't win any Grammys for Red (and was only nominated for 4 in total), back when she hadn't completely sold out, so I doubt they'll give her anything for 1989, the era where she's going to completely and utterly sell out with generic pop. The Grammys love affair with Taylor has been waning ever since her Speak Now nominations and it's only set to get worse.

Are you guys serious :P PRISM > C2C by farrr... all bias aside. C2C doesn't even have any original songs.

inb4 Gaga gets a Grammy for C2C in the jazz album category and Prism gets nothing.  :giggle: 

Flop eras do not negate raw talent and a successful era does not equal raw talent. Grammy voters aren't stupid. Katy better get dat payola out like she did for Derk Herse.

Also, ARTPOP isn't really Grammy worthy as an album. It has a few Grammy quality songs but the album as a whole is not Grammy material.

Redstreak

Umm no ULTRAVIOLENCE? :later:

This definitely deserves a nom in AOTY

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived