Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga scores 3rd #1 album in the US with Cheek to Cheek!

badboymonsterx

Featured Posts

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pie-kun

QUEEN!

The margin is so close, It really makes me feel the 5 copies I bought/gifted helped make a difference  :giveup:

yall acting like we didn't know this when HDD reported it was at #1 last night :emma:

HDD and Billboard numbers dont always match up.

Addy Ezzie

I'm so happy and proud right now ! It's amazing news ! Couldn't be happier right now !! 

Tony and Gaga deserve it, C2C is a masterpiece and I'm glad people see it that way :party:

Omg she's still in Sweden!!! Cruising around "Stockholm skärgård" I see. Too bad I left Stockholm today :Madge:

Morphine Prince

YES WE DID IT GUYS :cry:

A JAZZ ALBUM is #1 in the country!

HATERS CAN SUCK MY FRESHLY WIPED ASS.

Sirgagaswag

I actually have tears in my eyes. This means so much to her...look at how happy she is! I can't wait to hear the next studio album!!!! AH, F*CK! We did it, you guys :D

You know, this is just a big f*ck you to everyone who bullied us because we supported her. AND this is a huge f*ck you to everyone who said she was over. Selling over 130k+ records in this day and age with any album is a success, let alone a damn jazz album. I mean, some artists go #1 with selling 50k. She still has so many fans out there. I hope she continues fighting for us, because I'll keep fighting for her. I love her! She's changed my life forever. I hope and pray that the media never takes her away from me.

This made me cry. Thank you for saying this, I used to come on this site everyday before ARTPOP because I loved reading thing then it got mean after that so I stopped coming to read but this is proof that I should keep coming

Archived