Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to give a special surprise for Christmas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cupcakeboy2
There is NOTHING wrong with wanting more songs from gaga! And STOP calling it 'being ungratefull' or even worse: 'Being Spoiled', cuz that's just rediculess :wtf: Gaga has hundreds of unreleased songs, why can't she just give us 2 or 3 songs? In MY Opinion, gaga is the ungratefull one here, Not her fans..... We support the sh*t out of everything she releases, WE made her BIG. We made her the person she is TODAY. 
this!! We can't have an opinion without other fans calling us greedy or ungrateful. Some people just like to kiss Gaga's ass too much.

Inb4 it's tour merchandise

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Son of Venus

this!! We can't have an opinion without other fans calling us greedy or ungrateful. Some people just like to kiss Gaga's ass too much.

most of you though don't seem to understand that Gaga has a contract and can't release every song she makes.Maybe an ARTPOP reject will be polished and get released after many years in a new album.Maybe never.I want ARTPOP rejects as much as everyone in here does but thinking that she doesn't release them cause she's an ungrateful b---h is just stupid.

Brooke Candy

most of you though don't seem to understand that Gaga has a contract and can't release every song she makes.Maybe an ARTPOP reject will be polished and get released after many years in a new album.Maybe never.I want ARTPOP rejects as much as everyone in here does but thinking that she doesn't release them cause she's an ungrateful b---h is just stupid.

She can still leak 'em like she did with aura and BN

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Son of Venus

She can still leak 'em like she did with aura and BN

Like she's not gonna get in trouble.Things are not as easy as they seem.Just cause she had a couple rebellious moments doesn't mean she's gonna release every damn song because the fans want to.I think you've misunderstood her position.She's not an independent artist.

Brooke Candy

I think you've misunderstood her position.She's not an independent artist.

Yes she is.

:popcorn:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

ChicaSkas

She still is :popcorn:

Independent free b*tch, yes!

Independent leaker of her own material? Risky. Yes, she leaked Aura as Boris but that was in a fit of curiousity on her part to see what we would think of the first song we'd ever heard off of ARTPOP.

When you do things, it has consequences. Gaga knows better than to push her limits too much with the record label. Sure, she's a great rebel, she always says "Music Is FREE!" (see: 2010 Monster Ball footage) but when it comes down to it, she has contractual obligations she had to sign her name to when making that music.

She has given us an awful lot in the past 2 years that was unreleased:

Stache (Princess High)

Trap (aka Cake Like Lady Gaga)

B*tch, Don't Kill My Vibe (through Kendrick Lamar/DJWS)

Aura (Original Demo circa 8-2013)

Incidentally, a hacker gifted us with Brooklyn Nights, Gaga didn't leak that one on her own.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived